Martha Ann Brown Johnson my great-great grandmother.
I've been told Martha and her husband Moses Johnson are buried in Old Hickory Cemetery in Unmarked graves.
Martha Ann Brown daughter of widow Brown. I suspect her parents are Isaac and Sylvia Brown but still not proven.
Martha Ann Brown was born in Kentucky about 1810 and died in Hamilton Co, IL before 1878. I last found her on the 1870 census. Her husband, Moses Johnson remarried 3 Nov 1878. She is buried in Hamilton Co, Illinois and probably in a unmarked grave at Old Hickory Hill cemetery.
Green Brown 1805-1842 md Margaret Mayberry
Matthew Brown 1808
Russell Brown 1813-1867 md Sarah Schoolcraft
Timothy Brown md Mary or Margaret Watson
Martha Ann Brown married Moses Johnson 9 Sep 1830 Hamilton Co, IL (County Court Records at McLeansboro Illinois)
Please contact me if you have any information on Martha Ann Brown Johnson.
Martha Ann Brown and Moses Johnson had 9 children together.
1. Lucinda Jane Johnson 1831-1916 md James Hill
2. Baby Son died after 1840 census
3. John R. Johnson 1833-
4. William Riley Johnson 1839-1872 #1 Sarah Harris #2 Mary Caroline Clark
5. Mary Elizabeth Johnson 1843-1929 md George T. Johnson
6. Margaret Anna Irene Johnson 1844-1869 md Lewis Johnson
7. Nancy D. Johnson 1846- md John Alfred Burnett
8. Elizabeth Johnson 1849-before 1860
9. Angelina Elizabeth Johnson 1854-1937 md John T. Lemay
Moses Johnson (1811 - ____)
Lucinda Jane Johnson Hill (1831 - 1916)*
William Riley Johnson (1839 - 1872)*
Martha Elizabeth Johnson Johnson (1843 - 1929)*
Angelina Johnson Lemay (1854 - 1937)*
Old Hickory Hill Cemetery
Created by: Jenevia Clark-Lowery
Record added: Apr 11, 2009
Find A Grave Memorial# 35762338