|Birth: ||Aug. 30, 1948|
|Death: ||Sep. 29, 1968|
Newlyweds who died on the night of their wedding due to fumes from a malfunctioning gas heater in their apartment.
He and his wife were buried in their wedding clothes.
A very special Thank You to Find A Grave member Jakesangel (#46856089) for her valuable information on this Promising and unfortunate couple.
Elmer McCormack (1919 - 1995)
Hellen Snyder McCormack (1923 - 2008)
Shirley Ann Thiele McCormack (1949 - 1968)
Note: Newlyweds who died on the night of their wedding due to fumes from a gas heater malfunction
Saint Marks Lutheran Cemetery
Created by: Steve
Record added: Oct 05, 2009
Find A Grave Memorial# 42735382