|Birth: ||May 5, 1983|
|Death: ||May 25, 2011|
..Obit: Published in The Herald from May 27 to May 29, 2011; provided by Andie Parrish (Ancestor's Child)
- Mr.Tavares L. Agurs, 28, of 1380 Haynes Street, was embraced by eternal light on May 25, 2011.
- He was the son of Carolyn L. Agurs and Ronald Agurs.
- Tavares was a graduate of Rock Hill High School, Class of 2001, and he graduated from AIU University of Atlanta, GA., in 2009, with a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Design.
- He loved people, loved to dance, sing, draw, and most of all, travel.
- A Homegoing Service for his memorable life was held Monday, May 30, 2011, at Foundation A.M.E. Zion Church, with the Rev. Sharon B. Jenkins, officiating, and the Revs. Robert Brice and Larry Dixon, assisting.
- His eternal resting place will be in Foundation A.M.E. Zion Church cemetery.
- His life will always be remembered by his mother, Carolyn L. Agurs of the home; his father, Ronald Agurs of Rock Hill; one brother, Roderick Agurs (Kris) of Atlanta, Ga.; three aunts, Dot Lee, Betty L. Thorne, and Gloria Finch, all of Rock Hill; six uncles, Harold Agurs (Azalee), James W. Lee (Shirley), John W. Lee (Bob), Walter Lee, Ernest P. Lee (Quantina), all of Rock Hill; two grandmothers, Clara B. Lee and Janie M. Agurs, both of Rock Hill; one nephew, Debrele Williams; two great-aunts; and numerous cousins and friends.
- Robinson Funeral Home is serving the Agurs family.
Foundation AME Zion Church Cemetery
South Carolina, USA
Created by: Rick and Kathy Wright
Record added: May 28, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 70483707