|Birth: ||Jan. 20, 1620|
South Norfolk District
|Death: ||Sep. 28, 1690|
Lieut. Thomas Fuller, s. of Ralph Fuller and Elizabeth Elliot (q.v. Eliot), bapt. Jan. 20, 1619/20 at Redenhall in Norfolkshire, England [Redenhall cum Harleston and Wortwell parish rec.]. He d. Sept. 28, 1690 at Dedham, Mass. [DeVR 21]
Thomas' father Ralph Fuller was the grandson of John Fuller, latter the brother of Robert. Ralph Fuller's grand uncle Robert Fuller was the father of Robert "the butcher" Fuller of Redenhall and his wife Sarah Dunkhorn, the parents of brothers Edward and Dr. Samuel Fuller of the 1620 Mayflower passage to Plymouth, Mass. Thomas arrived in New England long after his latter two 2nd cousins, once removed, had died at Plymouth, Mass.
When Thomas Fuller arrived in New England is unknown. On Nov. 22, 1643 at Dedham, Mass., Thomas m. Hannah Flower and had the following nine children of record at Dedham:
• i. John Fuller, b. Nov. 1, 1643; d. in infancy Feb. 21, 1644/5.
• ii. John Fuller, b. Dec. 28, 1645, d. Jan. 15, 1718/9 at Dedham; m. Jan. 8, 1672/3 at Dedham, Judith Gay, dau. John and Judith Gay, b. Apr. 23, 1649. She d. Nov. 10, 1718 at Dedham. Six children of the family.
• iii. Elizabeth Fuller, b. Apr. 1, 1648, d. Oct. 24, 1732 at Dedham; m. 1) Nov. 29, 1666 at Dedham, John Kingsbury, s. of Joseph and Millicent Kingsbury. He was b. Aug. 15, 1643 at Dedham where he d. May 30, 1669. Elizabeth m. 2) Sept. 19, 1672 at Dedham, Michael Metcalf the 3rd, s. Michael Metcalf, Jr. and Mary Fairbanks, b. Jan. 21, 1644/5 at Dedham where he d. Sept. 11, 1693. One child by her 1st marriage, seven by her second marriage.
• iv. Hannah Fuller, b. Sept. 11, 1650, d. Apr 11, 1672 at Dedham, unmarried.
• v. Thomas Fuller, b. Feb. 26, 1652/3, d. in his youth June 26, 1662.
• vi. Mary Fuller, b. Mar. 25, 1655, d. Mar. 19, 1725/6 at Dedham; m. Jan 19, 1674/5 at Dedham, Capt. Daniel Fisher, Jr., s. Capt. Daniel Fisher and Abigail Marriott, b. Feb. 26, 1649/50 at Dedham where he d. Nov. 17, 1713. Seven children of the family.
• vii. Samuel Fuller, b. Apr. 25, 1657, d. at Dedham Mar. 17, 1678/9.
• viii. Sarah Fuller, b. May 7, 1659, d. Mar. 31, 1736 at Dedham; m. 1) Dec. 6, 1682 at Dedham, Ralph Day, Jr., s. Ens. Ralph Day and Susan Fairbanks, bapt. Feb 11, 1656/7 at Dedham where he d. Oct. 21, 1694. Six children of the family. Sarah m. 2) May 14, 1704 at Dedham, John Carpenter of Woodstock, Conn. She m. 3) July 27, 1721, Samuel Ware of Wrentham, Mass.
• ix. Thomas Fuller, Jr., b. June 23, 1662, d. Apr. 23, 1734 at Dedham; m. Apr. 25, 1688 at Dedham, Esther Fisher, d. Capt. Daniel Fisher and Abigail Marriott, b. Aug 5, 1661 at Dedham where she d. Apr. 3, 1747. Six children of the family.
Ralph Fuller (1584 - 1649)
Hannah Flower Fuller (1622 - 1672)*
John Fuller (1645 - 1719)*
Thomas Fuller (1662 - 1734)*
Note: No gravestone is known to exist, or if it once existed has crumbled away with the passage of time
Old Village Cemetery
Created by: Don Blauvelt
Record added: Jan 16, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 64288626