|Birth: ||Mar. 24, 1746|
|Death: ||Nov. 14, 1816|
Daughter of Andre Dingman and Cornelia Kermer.
BAPTISM: RECORDS OF BAPTISMS OF THE REFORMED CHURCH AT
MACHACKEMECK(DEERPARK), RETRIEVED FROM THE NY GEN AND BIO REC.
VOL 42, DSM, IA HISTORICAL STATE LIBRARY
20 April 1746 Andries Dingenman and Cornelia Kermer--Alida,
witnessed by William Ennes, Alida Dingenman.
She married to Elisha COURTRIGHT, bef 1768 at Dingmans Ferry, Lower Smithfield, Northampton Co, now Monroe, Pennsylvania.
She was the mother of 7 known children:
1. Cornelia b 20 Oct 1768 m to Emanuel HOOVER/HOVER
2. Abraham/Abram b 16 Oct 1771 m to Sarah BOUCHTER aka BOUCHARD
3. Eva Euphemia b 04 Mar 1774 m to Aaron WRITER and UKN DRAKE
4. Isaac b Abt. 1777 m to Mary DODSON
5. Andrew b 16 Dec 1786 m to Matilda BOWMAN
6. Margaret m to James SANTEE and Samuel SEELY
7. Ellen b 16 Feb 1783 m to Joseph RHODES
8. A B or R B, when cemetery was walked by a friend of mine this stone was beside their stone with the date of death as 1823. He posited that this might be a child of theirs.
Elisha Cortright (1744 - 1821)*
Isaac Cortright (____ - 1852)*
Abraham Cortright (1777 - 1846)*
Andrew Cortright (1786 - 1863)*
Note: aged 70-7-21. w/o Elisha Cortright
Beach Grove Cemetery
Plot: Row 14 Grave 18
GPS (lat/lon): 41.09686, -76.14142
Maintained by: Carolyn Leverich Atkinso...
Originally Created by: Bryan Winter
Record added: Mar 02, 2008
Find A Grave Memorial# 25003192