|Birth: ||Jun. 14, 1798|
|Death: ||Apr. 28, 1836|
Daughter of William Ward Burrows and Mary Bond. Baptized May 24 1799 at Christ Church, Philadelphia. Married John Nelson who became the US Attorney General, on November 18, 1816. The wedding was conducted at St. John's Episcopal Church, Washington, DC, by The Rev. Mister Addison.
John Nelson married a second time to Matilda Tennant of Baltimore, Maryland.
The children of John Nelson & Frances Burrows were:
1. William Burrows Nelson who married Mary Comfort Worthington.
2. Mary Sim Nelson who married Alexander Neill II of Hagerstown, Maryland.
3. Ann Cecilia Thompson Nelson who married William Baird.
4. Harriotte Love Nelson, died young.
5. John Lawrence Nelson who married Eliza Worthington.
6. Rosa Landonia Nelson who married 1st John Davis, and 2nd Isaac Nevett Steele.
7. Thomas Bond Nelson, died young.
8. Frances Columbia Nelson, died young.
9. Catherine Nelson, twin, infant death.
10. Arthur Nelson, twin, infant death.
William Ward Burrows (1768 - 1805)
Mary Bond Burrows (1765 - 1803)
John Nelson (1794 - 1860)
Mary Sim Nelson Neill (1819 - 1880)*
Sarah Burrows Thompson (1784 - 1848)*
Frances Harriott Burrows Nelson (1798 - 1836)
Green Mount Cemetery
Created by: Shari Hanson Frey
Record added: May 17, 2009
Find A Grave Memorial# 37176610