South Carolina, USA
I am placing her in Old Magee so that she will be able to be found when someone is searching in Mississippi and not all of findagrave.
Nancy Street was born in 1786 in South Carolina, USA as a child of John Street and Elizabeth ?. She died after Sep 1860 in Simpson, Mississippi, USA. When she was 19, She married Ezekiel Bishop about 1805 in South Carolina, USA.
Nancy Street was buried (Non-Cemetery Burial). Migration: Bef. 1828 (in a covered wagon; firstname.lastname@example.org/South Carolina to Mississippi) She lived in Simpson, Mississippi, USA in 1850. She lived in Simpson, Mississippi, USA in 1860 (Beat 2; Living with daughter Lyda [Bishop] Fortenberry & son-in-law/Beat 2).
Ezekiel Bishop and Nancy Street had the following children:
1. Maston Bishop was born in 1805 in South Carolina, USA.
2. Zilpha Bishop was born about 1808 in South Carolina, USA. She died after 1866 in Mississippi, USA. She married Henry Lawson Butler in 1831 in Simpson, Mississippi, USA. She married Tuttle Tuggle before 1822.
3. Josiah "Joe" Bishop was born in 1809 in South Carolina, USA. He died after 1880 in Mississippi, USA. He married Catharine "Kathy" Warren about 1833 in Simpson, Mississippi, USA.
4. Ann Bishop was born in 1815.
5. Elizabeth "Betsy" Bishop was born in 1818 in South Carolina, USA. She died after 1880. She married Thomas Harvey "Hog Tom" Sullivan Jr about 1834 in Jasper, Mississippi, USA.
6. John Bishop was born in 1822 in Mississippi, USA.
7. Lydia M "Liddy" Bishop was born on Feb 20 1828 in Mississippi, USA. She died on Dec 30 1913 in Simpson, Mississippi, USA. She married William Henry Fortenberry about 1863 in Simpson, Mississippi, USA.
Ezekiel Bishop (1782 - 1850)*
Zilpha Bishop Buffkin (1808 - 1866)*
Josiah Bishop (1809 - 1880)*
Ann Bishop (1815 - ____)*
Elizabeth Bishop Sullivan (1818 - 1880)*
Lydia J Bishop Fortenberry (1828 - 1913)*
Created by: MyrtisJane
Record added: Feb 22, 2010
Find A Grave Memorial# 48549096