|Birth: ||Aug. 17, 1889|
|Death: ||Dec. 7, 1968|
Bill was the son of Alva Marion Bridges & Cynthia Ann (Edman) Bridges.
Married Mary Savannah Pace.
Daughter Dona Viola (Bridges) Tipton lived in Stamford, TX and died July 2007.
Daughter, Floriene (Bridges) Cecil.
01. Edward S Bridges, B. Feb 1885 in AR, farm laborer
02. Grace Madline, B. Clarksville, AR 7/29/1887-7/13/1978 buried in Everman, TX
03. Wm "Bill" Joseph Bridges-Self
04. Dora Menda, B. Aug 1891 in Clarksville, AR
05. Henry "King" Bridges, B. Sept 04,1893 in Clarksville, AR, D. 12/21/1953 in Paris, AR
06. David Andrew Bridges B. 12/04/1895 in Creek Nation, OK buried 10/15/1986 in Everman, TX, he was a lawman in Tarrant Co, TX M. Erah L (Thomas) 12/01/1901-12/18/1990
07. Flora V, B. Feb 1898 in Creek Nation, OK
His father Alvie Bridges died in 1932 and is buried 66 miles away in Carson Cemetery, close to Dustin, Hughes Co, OK.
His mother Cynthia Ann died in 1903 and is buried in Antioch Cemetery, Stigler, OK.
Alva Marion Bridges (1860 - 1932)
Cynthia Ann Edman Bridges (1868 - 1903)
Mollie Robinson Bridges (1902 - 1985)
Billy Howard Bridges (1933 - 1964)*
Grace Madline Bridges Baker (1887 - 1978)*
William Joseph Bridges (1889 - 1968)
Henry "King" Bridges (1893 - 1953)*
David Andrew Bridges (1895 - 1986)*
Created by: N Roberts
Record added: Sep 29, 2008
Find A Grave Memorial# 30171374