|Birth: ||Sep. 12, 1779|
|Death: ||Apr. 1, 1868|
Mary Reffner Glunt HAYS was born 12 Sept 1779 in Frederick County, Maryland, and died 01 Apr 1868 in Tinney Grove, Ray County, Missouri. She married Thomas Warren Hays on 07 May 1815 in Wayne, Ohio.
Thomas Warren HAYS was born 14 Mar 1788 in Salem Township, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, and died 1849 in California Oregon Immigrant Trail, Utah Territory.
He was the son of Oliver Pliney Hays and Kezia Jane Broch.
Their Children are:
1. Mary Ann HAYS was born 01 Jan 1820 in Wayne County, Ohio, and died 16 Feb 1902 in Braymer, Caldwell County, Missouri. She married Conrad Silbaugh OSTER 22 Dec 1836 in Richland County, Ohio, son of George Leonard OSTER and Rosannah SILBAUGH. He was born 25 Dec 1815 in Randolph County, West Virginia, and died 21 Oct 1887 in Braymer, Caldwell County, Missouri.
2. Jane HAYS was born 16 Feb 1818 in Wayne County, Ohio. She married John SHAW 19 Jul 1836 in Richland County, Ohio.
3. John HAYS was born 03 Apr 1819 in Wayne County, Ohio. He married Margaret BROWN 14 Dec 1837 in Richland County, Ohio.
4. Warren A. HAYS was born 27 Jul 1824 in Richland County, Ohio, and died 01 Jan 1898 in Tinney Grove, Ray County, Missouri. He married Virginia HARLOW 12 May 1843 in Black Oak, Caldwell County, Missouri, daughter of Nathaniel HARLOW and Jane SHIELDS. She was born Abt 01 May 1817 in Amherst County, Virginia, and died 08 Nov 1888 in Tinney Grove, Ray County, Missouri.
According to the History of Caldwell and Livingston CO MO(1886), pp. 597-598:
"Warren Hays was born in Richland county, O., July 27, 1824, the son of Thomas Hays, a native of Pennsylvania, his father having been Pliney Hays, a Revolutionary soldier under Gen. Washington for seven years. Thomas, one of his two sons and five daughters, married Miss Mary (Reffners) Glunt, a native of Maryland, and of German extraction. In 1835 they left Richland county, O., in which they had early settled, and were the third family to locate at Tinney's Point, in Ray county, Mo. The father died on the plains in the far West while on a prospecting tour; his widow died at Tinney's Point in her 84th year. They had three sons and three daughters, Mrs. H. by a previous marriage having had four children..."
5. Henry HAYS was born Dec. 26, 1826 in Richland County, Ohio, and died Dec. 28, 1891 in Ray County, Missouri. He married Elmira Yant 08 Mar 1863. She was born in 1847, and died in Ray County, Missouri in 1919.
6. Susannah Oster HAYS was born 11 May 1820 in Wayne County, Ohio, and died 06 Feb 1896 in Tinney Grove, Ray County, Missouri. She married Augustine Henry HARLOW 26 Mar 1840 in Tinney Grove, Ray County, Missouri, son of Nathaniel HARLOW and Jane SHIELDS. He was born 03 Apr 1810 in Virginia, and died 13 Jun 1889 in Tinney Grove, Ray County, Missouri.
Elizabeth Susannah Hays Harlow (1820 - 1896)*
Mary Ann Hays Oster (1820 - 1902)*
Warren A. Hays (1824 - 1898)*
Henry Hays (1826 - 1891)*
Note: Aged: 88 Years, 6 Months, 20 Day
Tinney Grove Cemetery
Maintained by: Tony
Originally Created by: Charles W Brown
Record added: Jul 10, 2007
Find A Grave Memorial# 20384410