|Birth: ||Oct. 4, 1847|
|Death: ||Dec. 26, 1928|
Abraham DIVELY was a farmer, born Oct 4, 1847 in Blair Co, PA, one of 9 children of Frederick DIVELY & Barbara DUNCAN. He died Dec 26, 1928 in Blair Co, PA at age 81. His wife, Rebecca E. DIVELY (nee FRY) was born Oct 22, 1852 and died Oct 20, 1929 in Blair co, PA, age 77. Both were buried in Claysburg Reformed Cemetery, Greenfield Twp, Blair Co, PA. They married in 1870 and were the parents of 13 children.
* Mary E. Diveley
* John M. Diveley born April 16, 1872 in Greenfield Twp., PA, died April 14, 1947 in Altoona (Blair Co.) PA, buried in Reformed Cemetery in Claysburg, PA
* Augustus Michael Dively born Jan 1875 in PA
* Susana Dively
* Thomas N Dively born Feb 1879 in PA
* Sylvester Dively born April 1881 in PA.
* Frederick Emanuel "Fred" DIVELY born Nov 22, 1885 in Greenfield Twp, Blair Co, PA
* Jacob Dively born Jun 1884 in PA
* Mrs Matilda (Aden W.) SMITH born June 13, 1887 in Greenfield Twp, Blair Co, PA, died Monday, Sept. 22. 1975 at the home of her daughter Mrs. Ethel Mae Dunn, 5675 Meadow Lane, Bedford Hts., OH.
* Barbara C Dively
* Fannie Dora Dively
* Ida Bell Dively
* Daisy Viola Dively
Sources: Worldconnect /Rootsweb; Cleveland Necrology File, Reel #157; US WWI Draft Registration Cards; Census Records; etc.
Frederick Dively (1809 - 1889)
Barbara Duncan Dively (1815 - 1898)
Rebecca E. Fry Dively (1852 - 1929)*
Frederick Emanuel Dively (1885 - 1976)*
Morgan Dively (1839 - 1906)*
Martin Dively (1841 - 1894)*
Catherine Dively Walter (1843 - 1921)*
Abraham Dively (1847 - 1928)
John Henry Dively (1853 - 1914)*
Bartholomew Dively (1862 - 1914)*
Claysburg Union Cemetery
Created by: Mary K. Ward
Record added: Oct 26, 2013
Find A Grave Memorial# 119307886