|Death: ||Apr. 18, 1845|
My 4th great Grandma.
Daughter of Reverend Charles Anderson & Lucy Stokes. I believe her father was a preacher at Beasley Creek Church in Mason Co., KY. He donated the land for it.
Paternal grandparents: James Anderson & Elizabeth Ligon
Maternal grandparents: Sherard Young Stokes & his wife Elizabeth.
Elizabeth Anderson married Obediah Ragsdale probably about 1795.
1) Berryman (1795-1842) m Jun 30, 1815 to Sarah Chapman (1799-1864).
2) Gabriel (1799-1850/1860) m Oct 5, 1826 to Lubenia Campbell (1804-unknown).
3) Rebecca Allen (1807-1862) m Feb 14, 1828 to Willis Calvert (1794-1849).
4) Susan A. (1807-1830) never married.
5) Charles Anderson (1808-1892) m Apr 19, 1827 to Casandra Crisler (1810-1905).
In 1800 Grandpa purchased 124 acres on Lick Run in Mason County.
By 1810 they were in Bracken County then moved to Boone County in 1818.
About 1820 Grandma became a widow.
Many thanks to Glendora for stone photos.
Obediah Ragsdale (1768 - 1820)*
Berryman Ragsdale (1795 - 1842)*
Rebecca Allen Ragsdale Calvert (1807 - 1862)*
Susan A Ragsdale (1807 - 1830)*
Charles Anderson Ragsdale (1808 - 1892)*
Elizabeth Ragsdale, died April 1845, 70 yrs
Note: 7 Oct 2003 Lined up -- James W Calvert, R A Calvert, Julia Calvert, Willis Calvert, L C Calvert, G H Calvert, Susan A Ragsdale, Elizabeth Ragsdale, Infant daughter of Susan A Ragsdale
Old Burlington Cemetery
Created by: Arleta💕
Record added: Oct 29, 2009
Find A Grave Memorial# 43686949