|Birth: ||Mar. 19, 1835|
|Death: ||Apr. 10, 1862|
She was the daughter of Andrew Edwards and Rhoda Mulder Gossett. She was born in Crockett, Houston County, Texas in 1835.
Her father Andrew Edwards Gossett donated the landsite for the town of Crockett including sites for cemetery, churches and along with his father Elijah Gossett named the town for his father's friend Davy Crockett and the county for General Sam Houston.
She married Murdock Killough Murchison on June 15, 1852.
The children of Murdock and Evalina Murchison were:
1. Andrew Jehu b. 2-5-1853. Married Minnie Harris.
2. Rhoda Jane b. 2-5-1856. Married John Parks Royall, son of John and Lucy Walton Royall of Athens, Texas.
3. Margaret Ann b. 9-4-1857. Married John Ashley Goolsby.
4. Sarah Evaline b. 1-13-1859. Married Frank Farris.
5. Eva b. 12-14-1860. Died young.
6. Mary Antonnette b. 1-13-1862, d. 5-23-1870.
Evalina died on April 10, 1862 and is buried in the old Glenwood Cemetery in Crockett, Houston County, Texas.
Andrew Edwards Gossett (1812 - 1890)
Murdoch Killough Murchison (1826 - 1916)
Andrew John Murchison (1853 - 1886)*
Rhoda Jane Murchison Royall (1856 - 1925)*
Margaret Ann Murchison Goolsby (1857 - 1901)*
Evalina S Gossett Murchison (1835 - 1862)
Galveston Murdock Gossett (1837 - 1923)*
Zebedee Gossett (1842 - 1862)*
Kelsey Lowery Gossett (1845 - 1903)*
Albert Kirksey Gossett (1847 - 1873)*
Dosier Gossett (1852 - 1942)*
Andrew Edwards Gossett (1858 - 1928)*
Margaret Josephine Gossett Newton (1862 - 1952)*
Maintained by: Susan Goolsby Courter
Originally Created by: Nancy Franklin-Walling B...
Record added: Aug 10, 2010
Find A Grave Memorial# 56903691