|Birth: ||Sep., 1844, Austria|
|Death: ||Feb. 11, 1912|
The 1900 Census indicates that he was born in September of 1844 in Austria. This Census also indicates that he immigrated to the United States in 1871.
Around 1872 he married Xaveria ZILIUS (1849-1906) who was born in Wurttemberg, Germany. They had the following children:
1. Annie M. BLEICHER b: Jul 1873 in PA
2. Mary BLEICHER b: 1875 in PA
3. Kathyryn "Kate" BLEICHER b: Dec 1876 in PA
4. Frank X. BLEICHER b: May 1884 in PA
5. Herman Joseph BLEICHER b: 4 Sep 1886 in PA
7. Clementine BLEICHER b: May 1889 in PA
My interpretation of the facts indicates to me that he was not the father of Xaveria's first child, Pauline Wilhelmina BLEICHER who was born in Rottweil, Wurttemberg, Germany.
He died 11 Feb 1912. This exact date of death was researched by "Kat" of Findagrave.
Pauline Bleicher Berrang (1869 - 1930)*
Anna M. Bleicher Geesey (1873 - 1929)*
Francis Xavier Bleicher (1884 - 1926)*
Saint Marys Cemetery
Created by: Alan Saltsman
Record added: Jan 05, 2008
Find A Grave Memorial# 23758640
Added: Jan. 5, 2008