South Carolina, USA
|Death: ||Apr. 18, 1844|
Nathaniel Cannon, my 5th great-grandfather, was the eldest of 3 children born to my 6th great-grandparents: Robert Cannon (1740-1793)and Elinor (maiden name unknown) (1740-1795).
Nathaniel married my 5th great-grandmother, Frances Sumner (1768-1850) in 1791 in Burke County, Georgia and proceeded to have 9 children:
1) Wiley Cannon (1792-1857);
2) Elizabeth Cannon Bowen Pruitt (1794-1835);
3) Lucretia Cannon Turner (1796-1842)
4) Kezziah Cannon Hancock Harris (1799-1863) - my 4th g-grandmother;
5) Miles Cannon (1799-1853);
6) Allen Cannon (1800-1848);
7) Joicie Cannon Harrison (1805-1832);
8) Didemma Cannon Mason Brack (1806-1888)and
9) James Allen Cannon (1809-1857).
Nathaniel died at the age of 84 in Wilkinson County Georgia.
Would love clarification and/or communication with any descendants of my family and/or if anyone knows where any of Nathaniel's children are buried.
Frances Sumner Cannon (1778 - 1850)*
Wiley Cannon (1792 - 1857)*
Lucretia Cannon Turner (1795 - 1885)*
Keziah Cannon Harris (1797 - 1863)*
Allen Cannon (1801 - 1851)*
Didemma Cannon Brack (1803 - 1888)*
Jocie Cannon Harrison (1805 - 1832)*
James Allen Cannon (1809 - 1857)*
Mount Olive Cemetery
Maintained by: Cheryl Cook Singleton
Originally Created by: Jack Johnson
Record added: Jan 17, 2009
Find A Grave Memorial# 32997765
Thank you for your service|
Added: Aug. 27, 2014
In memory of my 5th great grandfather. Even though our country is being torn apart through the actions of our current president, may you continue to R.I.P.|
Added: Jul. 10, 2013
For my GGG Grandfather|
G. L. "Bill" Pierce
Added: Sep. 6, 2012
|There are 5 more notes not showing...|
Click here to view all notes...