|Death: ||Feb. 8, 1891|
Letha B. Shepherd married William Eades sometime before 1882 (based on birth dates of children). William subsequently married Nancy Jane Powell after Letha's death.
She was the d/o A. Shepherd. Her brother, Dudley, was living with her son (Jack) and family at the time of the 1940 census. She is believed to be buried in the Shepherd family plot at Lexington Cemetery (Fayette County).
William & Letha's children:
1. Anne Elizabeth Eades; b 17 Apr 1882, d 29 Dec 1958
2. Pleasant Eades; b 13 Nov 1883, d 26 Nov 1966
3. Andrew Jackson Eades; b 7 Apr 1885, d 9 May 1957
4. Letha Bell Eades; b abt 1887, d 19 Oct 1951 (death cert shows "Fannie Shepherd" as mother)
5. James Lewis Eades; b Jan 1889, d 28 Aug 1926 (death cert shows "Fannie Shepherd" as mother)
6. Allen Frances Eades; b 27 Dec 1890
Note: There are many duplicate Eades family Find-a-Grave memorials established in both the Boones Creek Cemetery and Athens Christian Church Cemetery. These two cemeteries are adjacent, with no clear demarcations.
William Eades (1858 - 1938)
Andrew Jackson Eades (1885 - 1957)*
James Lewis Eades (1889 - 1926)*
Created by: Bob Matthews
Record added: Sep 21, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 97491323