|Birth: ||Dec. 13, 1716|
JOHANN WILHELM FUCHS (1680-1733), Blacksmith of Werschweiler, Saarland, Germany, he married 18 1702
ANNA EVA MULLER (1684-1736), they were Lutheran
HANS KASPAR FUCHS (about 1638-1702) from Werscheiler, Saarbrucken, Germany, was Lutheran and married
AGNES KOCH (1640-1686) daughter of Peter Koch and Juliane Gillen
JOHANN WENDEL MULLER (about 1655-1707), Farmer, Lay Judge & Lutheran Church Elder
Maria Elizabth Neufang (1661-1726)
Ada was the grandson of At age 26, Adam immigrated from Germany. He arrived 2 Sept. 1743 in Philadelphia on the ship "Loyal Judith".
He married Catherine (Eilor ?) circa 1750 in Pennsylvania.
THE FOLLOWING ARE BELIEVED TO BE THE CHILDREN OF JOHAN ADAM & CATHERINE:
1) Eva Margaretha Fox - b. 1751, m. Johann Jacob Derrick
2) Catherine Fox - m. Jacob Rousch 21 Feb 1775
3) Barbara Fox - m. Jonas Rousch (1763-1850)
4) Anna Marie Fox - m. John Snavely or Schneblis
5) Magdalena Fox - m. John Lindamuth
6) Adam Fox - m. Elizabeth Derrick
7) Mark Fox - m. Ann Baughman
His will was written 22 March 1768 in Frederick County, Virginia.
Catharine Eilor Fox (1720 - ____)*
Eva Margarethea Fox Derrick (1751 - 1830)*
Created by: Cindy
Record added: Dec 18, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 102326216