|Death: ||Sep. 4, 1876|
John Laughlin Arrendall, married three times, two wives unknown, married Sarah "Sallie" Holbrook. They had seven children.
1. Nathan L. Arendall married Jane R. Ash daughter of William Ash buried in Norcross, Ga. #37235835.
2. Pleasant Arendall, wife's name unknown.
3. Jessie H. Arendall, on 5 April 1859 married Mary J. Galloway
4. Catherine Arendall 1825-1901, married Rev. James O. Varner 1819-1886 or 1889.
5. Elizabeth E. Arendall 1829-1887, on 8 December 1851 married Judge, William Clark Moss. He and she are buried in the Moss Cemetery, Banks County, Ga.
6. Susan Arendall, married John Moss, brother of William Moss.
7. Mary Jane Winifred Arendall on 28 February 1859 married William Marion Ash, III (10 children) son of William Marion Ash, Jr. and Patricia Strange. The community of Ashland Georgia was named for this Ash Family. They had eight children in 1850, according to the Census of Franklin County, Georgia.
Nathan Arendall (1765 - 1823)
Susannah Fannin Arendall (1774 - 1845)
Sarah Sallie Holbrook Arendall (1800 - 1859)
Nathan L. Arendall (1823 - 1882)*
Elizabeth E. Arendall Moss (1829 - 1887)*
Mary Jane Winifred Arendall Ash (1840 - 1928)*
Winifred Arendall Haley (1793 - 1887)*
John Laughlin Arendall (1796 - 1876)
Elizabeth Arendall Gober (1797 - 1881)*
Arendall Family Cemetery
Created by: Kathleen Boucher
Record added: May 27, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 70456575