Actions
Begin New Search
Refine Last Search
Cemetery Lookup
Add Burial Records
Help with Find A Grave

Top Contributors
Success Stories
Community Forums
Find A Grave Store

Log In
Sponsor This Memorial! Advertisement
Anguish Alexander
Learn about removing the ads from this memorial...
Birth: 1690
Lancaster County
Virginia, USA
Death: 1743
Lancaster County
Virginia, USA

Anguish Alexander's DNA Haplomarker is R1a1. This has been proven by various male Alexander descendants who have all tested DNA R1a1. This is a rare DNA Haplomarker. Only 5% of Alexanders have this type of DNA. The other 95% of Alexanders are R1b1. The two groups are NOT related.


Anguish Alexander and his wife Mary were the parents of 5 boys and 1 girl: Robert, John, Hannah, James, Jesse and William. The Father of Anguish is not known. Research is ongoing but must be confirmed by DNA testing. There are several different thoughts on who is his father.

Please contact Carole Lee Alexander if you have information about Anguish's father. If you would like a copy of Anguish Alexander's Will contact Carole Lee Alexander.

Anguish is related to John W.Alexander. DNA testing by descendants of each man has shown them to have the same DNA Haplomarkers. Each were living at the same time in Northumberland, Virginia. John is either the brother or the son of Anguish Alexander.

For information on John W. Alexander and his descendants go to #171793647. 
 
Family links: 
 Spouse:
  Mary Alexander*
 
 Children:
  John Alexander (1714 - ____)*
  James Alexander (1718 - 1778)*
  Jesse Alexander (1720 - 1803)*
 
*Calculated relationship
 
Burial:
Unknown
 
Created by: Carole Lee Alexander
Record added: Nov 03, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 100109611
 

8th great grandfather
- Lisa McCrehin McKown
 Added: Jan. 7, 2017
IN HONOR OF MY 7TH GREAT GRANDFATHER.
- Louise Burke
 Added: Feb. 19, 2015

- Christina
 Added: Nov. 15, 2014
 
 
 Advertisement

Privacy Statement and Terms of Service