|Birth: ||Jun., 1849|
Andrew Ackerman was the son of Jacob and Mary Ackerman. The parents were born in Germany. At age 2 Andrew was living with his parents in Philadelphia. Andrew served in the Civil War.
He married Rebecca Hood on 14 February 1875. In about 1877 Rebecca and Andrew moved from Ohio to Pittsburgh. In 1900 Andrew and Rebecca and their 7 children were living in Pittsburgh. Andrew was a machinist.
In 1910 Andrew was living with his daughter Mary McKenzie and son in law George in Pittsburgh.
The children of Andrew Ackerman and Rebecca Hood were:
1. Andrew Lucius Ackerman Jr. (1875-1950 (Frances
2. Mary A. Ackerman (1878-1964) (George L. McKenzie)
3. Angelina B. Ackerman (2 Aug 1884-1962) (Skinner
4. Josephine Ackerman (1885- (Harry W. Myers)
5. John Henry Ackerman (1887-1950)(Fannie E. Monroe)
6. William S. Ackerman (1896- (Agnes
7. Myrtle D. Ackerman (10 Aug 1898-1986) (Alexander Wilson Stewart)
Rebecca Sarah Ellen Hood Ackerman (1854 - 1945)*
Andrew L Ackerman (1875 - 1950)*
Angie Ackerman Skinner (1884 - 1962)*
John Henry Ackerman (1887 - 1950)*
Myrtle D. Ackerman Stewart (1898 - 1986)*
Plot: Section: 33 Lot: 65 Grave: 15
Created by: Anonymous
Record added: Oct 16, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 98997301