|Birth: ||Jan. 25, 1850|
|Death: ||Dec. 18, 1925|
Joel Irvin MANNING was the husband of Mary Ella VINES.
According to the 1900 Alabama Federal Census, they were living in East Tallassee, Tallapoosa County, Alabama. At that time, Joel Irvin MANNING & Mary Ella VINES had been married 28 years, and had 11 children; however, only eight children were still living at that time. At that time, only six of their children (listed below) were still living at home at that time:
1. Minnie M. W. MANNING - Born June 1880 in AL.
2. John H. MANNING - Born Sept 1882 in AL.
3. Nannie E. MANNING - Born Jan. 1885 in AL.
4. Rosie L. MANNING - Born Aug. 1887 in AL.
5. Cora A. MANNING - Born Jan. 1890 in AL.
6. Annie L. MANNING - Born Mar. 1892 in AL.
Their son, James Houston MANNING (Born Dec, 9, 1874 in AL) was 22 by that time and had married Estella LEDBETTER in Elmore County, Alabama on 12/17/1896.
Mary Ella Vines Manning (1857 - 1943)*
James Houston Manning (1874 - 1947)*
Minnie M. W. Manning Bryant (1880 - 1964)*
Nannie E Manning Peak (1885 - 1921)*
Rosie Ladell Manning Johnsey (1887 - 1974)*
Cora A. Manning (1890 - 1902)*
Annie L Manning Regan (1892 - 1982)*
Created by: Cheryl Oliver
Record added: May 12, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 90016308