Amos Totten - born : 1774 Virginia - died: after 1860, most likely in the 13th Dristict, McDowell County, Virginia - son of John and Drusilla (Dodd) Totten.
1st wife: Mary _____.
1. William Totten, wife: Nancy Russell
2. Amos Tottem, wife: Rebecca Wright
3. Zachariah Totten, wife: Sarah _____
4. James Marshall Totten, 1st wife: Susannah Lambert, 2nd wife: Emily Blankenship
5. Milton Totten, wife: Ruth Bruce
6. Marinda Totten, husband: Henry Milan
7. Drusilla Totten, husband: Joseph Rose
8. Hester Ann Totten, husband: James Whitley
9. Louisa Totten, husband: James O'Neil
10. Nancy Totten, husband: William Taber
11. unknown female Totten.
2nd wife: Sara Mitchem
1. John Totten, 1st wife: Elizabert Bartnett, 2nd wife: Ann Collins
2. Anna Totten
In 1860, on the Federal United States Census, Amos Totten is listed at aged 94 living with his son, William Totten in the 13th District, McDowell County, Virginia and is most likely buried there.
John Totten (____ - 1826)
Drusilla Dodd Totten (1748 - 1843)
Amos Totten (1814 - ____)*
John J. Totten (1845 - ____)*
Amos Totten (1774 - ____)
Samuel Totten (1776 - 1891)*
Rebecca Totten Moler (1784 - 1859)*
Peter Totten (1811 - 1860)*
Note: No transfer available.
Created by: Richard Parker
Record added: Nov 28, 2009
Find A Grave Memorial# 44901538
In memory of my Great Great aunt, Sara Mitchem, daughter of Jedediah and Joanna Smith Mitchem|
C Mitchem Chester
Added: Apr. 3, 2016
Added: Nov. 28, 2009