|Birth: ||Jul. 8, 1882|
|Death: ||Oct. 8, 1946|
Married John Gruwell Edmundson on 20 JUL 1902 in Tacoma, Pierce County, Washington. They had five children. John abandoned her in Canada about 1930, I have found that she was divorced.
From RootsWeb's WorldConnect
1. She was possibly Crow Indian.
2. Was named after the town in which she was born; Forest Springs, MO.
3. Was the first white woman (1/8 Indian) born in that town.
4. She died in the White Acres Rest Home in Langley, Island county, WA; she had entered the home 1 Aug 1946.
5. Her Bible is in the keeping of James Edmundson's eldest daughter who lives at Everson, WA.
6. She lived at Delburn, Alberta as late as Feb 1937; she was abandoned by her husband in Canada about 1930.
7. Moved to LaConner in 1897 and she also lived on Whidbey Island for 40 years.
1900 United States Federal Census
Name: Forest L E Ellis
Birth Date: Jul 1882
Home in 1900: La Conner, Skagit, Washington
Relation to Head of House: Daughter (Child)
Marital Status: Single
Father's name: Olliver E Ellis
Father's Birthplace: Missouri
Mother's name: Jessie A Ellis
Mother's Birthplace: Illinois
Olliver E Ellis 44
Jessie A Ellis 39
Forest L E Ellis 17
Medah C E Ellis 14
Arbrea C V Ellis 12
Wm J B Ellis 2
Washington, Deaths, 1883-1960
Name: Forest Lilly Edmundson
[Forest Lilly Ellis]
Birth Date: abt 1882
Death Date: 8 Oct 1946
Age at Death: 64
Death Location: Langley Rural, Island, Washington
Father: Oliver Ellis
Mother: Jessie Elvira Wiley
Record Source: Washington State Death Records
Oliver E. Ellis (1854 - 1937)
Jessie A Lamphiear (1859 - 1928)
Madah Romana Ellis (1880 - 1881)*
Forest Lilly Ellis Edmundson (1882 - 1946)
Medah Creek Elsie Ellis Barrow (1885 - 1967)*
Arbrea Ocean Valley Ellis (1887 - 1901)*
Boney View Ellis (1890 - 1890)*
William Bryon Ellis (1898 - 1979)*
Pleasant Ridge Cemetery
Created by: Pam Witherow
Record added: May 30, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 70641136