|Birth: ||Feb. 2, 1832|
|Death: ||Apr. 9, 1890|
Susan Fain married Robert Chandler 19 Aug 1852 Howard Co. MO. Susan Fain's father died when she was 3 years old, (1893). Her mother Katherine Mahalia (HALL) Davis, Fain/Fane remarried Bob Fain. Susan died 30 years before her husband Robert C. Chandler. Robert would live with his daughter Cora Lee and her husband Archie Roberts, after the death of his wife.
Susan and Robert were the parents of 10 children, 7 daughters and 3 sons. They are as follows:
1. Mary Ann Elizabeth Chandler B. 24 May 1853 Arrow Rock, Saline Co., MO D. 4 May 1883 Texas Married 20 Nov 1873 Ellis Co., TX to Thomas Shelby Smity.
2. Sarah Chandler Born abt 1854 in Missouri.
3. Isa Binda Chandler B. 5 Feb 1857 Arrow Rock, Saline Co., MO D. 20 Feb 1888 Burnham Square, Ellis Co., TX Married 11 Nov 1875 Ensign, Ellis Co., TX to Aaron Urquhart
4. Katherine Mahala Chandler B. abt 1860 Saline, Arrow Rock TWP Missouri D. 13 Sept 1923 Burnham Square, Ellis Co., TX. Married first time 5 Oct 1879 to Charlie Patterson in Ellis Co., TX 2nd marriage 10 Dec 1884 in Ellis Co., TX to Joseph Spurgeon.
5. Lucy Jane Chandler B. 3 March 1863 Joplin, Missouri or Salina Co., MO D. 24 Dec 1951 Collingsworth Co., TX Burial Plymouth Cemetery. Married LaFayette Macus D. Montgomery 14 Oct 1880 Eliis Co., TX
6. John William Chandler B. 9 Jan 1863 Brookfield, Linn Co., MO D. 6 April 1929 Durant, Bryan Co., OK Married 19 Aug 1886 Ellis Co., TX to Lutecia Devonia "Tissie" Roberts.
7. Cora Lee Chandler B. 15 June 1866 Brookfield, Linn Co., MO D. 29 Nov 1949 Dallas, Dallas Co., TX married 7 March 1883 Ensign, Ellis Co., TX to Archie Aquilla Roberts.
8. Thomas Jefferson Chandler B. 20 Oct 1868 Brookfield, Linn Co., MO D. 17 Nov 1940 Ennis, Ellis Co., TX married 19 Jan 1904 Ellis Co., TX to Beulah Blanche Hogue
9. Ida Bob Chandler B. 14 Aug 1870 Ensign, Ellis Co., TX D. 17 Dec 1957 Seagoville, Dallas Co., TX in Lee Cemetery. Cemetery is located to the East of Hwy 75. After you pass the Hall Street Exit on the service road. The Lee Cemetery is located about 100 ft. from the next exit. You might not see it if you are on Hwy 75, so use the service Road going West on Hwy 75 and exit at the Hall Street Exit. Go through hall St, and just before the next Street the cemetery is on your right. You can see the cemetery from the access road. Married 18 Dec 1892 Ellis Co., TX to Albert Sidney Ard
10. Ada Chandler B. 14 Feb 1872 Ensign Ellis Co., TX D. 15 Feb 1937 Gordon, Palo Pinto Co., TX Married 8 Dec 1905 Ellis Co., TX to John Thomas Hitt. Ada (Chandler) Hitt's head stone gives birth year as 1876 and other records give 1872. So I do not know which is correct...
Robert C. Chandler (1826 - 1920)
Lucy Jane Chandler Montgomery (1862 - 1951)*
John William Chandler (1864 - 1922)*
Cora Lee Chandler Roberts (1866 - 1949)*
Thomas Jefferson Chandler (1868 - 1940)*
Ida Chandler Ard (1871 - 1957)*
Note: Her old stone lying beside double stone
Maintained by: James Poole
Originally Created by: Patricia Kemper
Record added: May 07, 2009
Find A Grave Memorial# 36825589
At Peace, in the Loving Care of Her Savior Jesus Christ. Forever Loved, Anita Poole|
Added: Dec. 3, 2010