|Birth: ||Apr. 5, 1949|
|Death: ||Oct. 29, 2003|
In Loving Memory... San Juanita "Jo Ann" Balderas Bazan, My Aunt ( my mothers sister)
You may be gone, no longer living on this earth; but you will live on - in the memories of your family and friends. There will always be a part of you living in your kids,your grandchildren and those who knew you. You will live on because we remember you!
Daughter, sister, mother, grandmother, aunt, friend, righteous woman.....
Gone but never forgotten loved by everyone who's heart she ever touched. And still being loved. You're in all of our hearts always and may "The Almighty bless and hold you close".
Jo Ann Balderas Bazan, 54, of Dale died Wednesday. She was born on April 5, 1949 and died October 29,2003. Survived by sister, Amanda Balderas Benavidez and her husband, Felix Benavidez, of Austin, Texas. A niece, Edna Benavidez Martinez and her husband, Nick Berron Martinez and their children, Michelle, Michael, Christopher, Janique, Kyla, and Araceli all of Austin, Texas.
Survived by daughter, Maria ( Mari ) Estela Bazan Hernandez (Born Dec. 7, 1968 in Hidalgo Co.,Tx.) and son-in-law, Joe Hernandez; sons, Carlos Bazan Jr., Jose Luis Bazan ( Born Oct. 21, 1970 in Hidalgo Co.,Tx. ), Mark Anthony Balderas (Born July 19, 1975 in Austin,Tx.), all of Austin, Texas, Michael David Balderas ( Born Mar.31, 1977 in Austin, Tx. ) of California; four grandchildren, Santos, Ruben, Destini, Jo-Jade, four sisters, Lucia Trevino of Edinburg, Tx., Amanda Benavidez and husband, Felix of Austin, Maria B. Lopez of Liberty Hills, Tx (Deceased ); 16 nieces and nephews.
Visitation will be Sunday, 6:00 p.m. at Angel Funeral Home. Services will be Monday at 1:00 p.m. also at Angel Funeral Home. Burial at Assumption Cemetery.
Tia Jo Ann died from Bone Cancer.
We all miss you Tia..
4-15-2006 Added Jo-Jade today and are waiting to hear when she will be buried.
4-19-06 She is now buried with you.
Name: Carlos Bazan
Event Type: Marriage
Event Date: 26 Jul 1966
Event Place: Starr, Texas, United States
Birth Year (Estimated): 1948
Spouse's Name: San Juanita Balderas
Spouse's Age: 17
Your Grandparents: Narcisa Gutierrez Lopez married Julio Mayorga.
They had 10 Children: Your Mother is number " 5 ".
1. Higinia Mayorga
2. Julio Lopez Mayorga,Jr.
3. Higinio Lopez Mayorga
4. Daniel Lopez Mayora (Married Manuela Gamez)
a. Daniel Mayorga,Jr.
b. Anita Mayorga
c. Ester Mayorga
5. Lucinda Mayorga (1907-1996 Married Graciano Balderas)
a. Lucia Mayorga Balderas (Born 1928)
b. Amanda Balderas (Married Felix Benavidez)
Edna Benavidez (Born 1951)
* * 3 children: Michael Brandon Benavidez Hernandez, Michelle Brandy Benavidez Hernandez and Christopher Brent Benavidez Hernandez. 2 Adopted Children, Kyla Breille Benavidez Martinez and Araceli Breanna Benavidez Martinez.
c. Herlinda Balderas (Born 1933 Married Bruce Canada)
* * Giesele S. Canada (Born 1958)
d. Angel Balderas (Born 1934-1987 Married Maria Quiroz)
8e Flor Estela Balderas (Born 1937)
f. Maria De Jesus Balderas (Born 1938 Married Jose Lopez)
* * 4 Children: Jose Oscar Lopez,Jr. Born 1958, Omar Balderas Lopez Born 1961,Jay Orlando Lopez Born 1965 and Yvonne Yvette Lopez Born 1967.
g. Maria D. L. Balderas (Born 1943 Married Manuel Dominguez)
* * 2 Children: Teena Rae Dominguez Born 1964 and Michael Gerard Dominguez Born 1965.
h. Placida Balderas (Born September 23, 1944)
i. San Juanita Balderas (Born 1949 Married Carlos Bazan)
* * 2 Children: Maria Estella Bazan Born 1968 and Jose Luis Bazan Born 1970.
6. Francisca Mayorga ( 1909 - 1974 Married Mauro Montalvo)
7. Jacinto Mayorga (1911 - 1989 Married Isabel Garcia)
8. Adan Mayorga (1912 - 1972 Married Consuelo Acevedo)
9. Placido Mayorga (1918 - 1944)
10. Noe Bartolome Mayorga (1920 - 1982 Married Blanca Rivera)
Granddaughter: JoJade Adriana Bazan
Mari A. Balderaz Dominguez
Mary Balderaz Lopez
Graciano Juarez Balderas (1905 - 1982)
Lucinda Mayorga Balderas (1907 - 1996)
Desdichado Angel Mayorga Balderas (1934 - 1987)*
Flor Estela Mayorga Balderas (1937 - 1937)*
Maria De Jesus Balderas Lopez (1938 - 2004)*
Mari De Los Angeles Balderas Dominguez (1944 - 1994)*
San Juanita "Jo Ann" Balderas Bazan (1949 - 2003)
Created by: Eddieb
Record added: Feb 06, 2004
Find A Grave Memorial# 8360185
More like my sister than my Tia.. we grew up together.. so close in age..|
Added: Apr. 6, 2017
Added: Apr. 4, 2016
I love you Mom, miss you every day, Wish you where here, I need you.|
Added: Mar. 18, 2016
|There are 592 more notes not showing...|
Click here to view all notes...