|Birth: ||Mar. 6, 1846|
|Death: ||Aug. 26, 1905|
Calvin H. Baise was the 1st born of 7 children and 1st son of 5 sons born to James C. Baise b.31 Mar 1822 in Kentucky & d.aft 1880 in Cumberland Co., KY -and to- Caroline Hickey b.abt 1820 in Tennessee & d.unknown and who were married abt 1845, most likely in Cumberland Co., KY.
Calvin married Angienona F. Norris aka Angie abt 1869 in Cumberland Co., KY. Angie was b.7 May 1847 in Cumberland Co., KY & d.31 Jul 1915 in Seymour, Jackson Co., IN.
Together they had 5 children together, who are:
1. John or James R. Baise b.abt 1870 in Cumberland Co., KY.
Note: The 1870 Census lists him as John R. Baise and the 1880 Census lists him as James R. Baise.
2. Martha Evelyn Baise aka Mattie b.4 Mar 1876 in Cumberland Co., KY & d.18 Mar 1958 in Seymour, Jackson Co., IN.
Married #1: Tolbert M. Goodman abt 1897 in Cumberland or Allen Co., KY.
Married #2: Carney Hamlin Downs on 28 Feb 1912 in Jackson Co., IN.
3. Cora Elizabeth Baise b.20 May 1878 in Cumberland Co., KY & d.11 May 1959 in Rush, Rush Co., IN.
Married: Thomas Fletcher Walker abt 1913 in Jackson Co., IN.
4. Ervin J. Baise b.6 Oct 1880 in Cumberland Co., KY & d.4 Sep 1955 in Muncie, Delaware Co., IN.
Married: L. Flossie Buell on 3 Apr 1906 in Jackson Co., IN.
5. Curtis Clay Baise b.13 Dec 1886 in Burkesville, Cumberland Co., KY & d.2 Apr 1956 in Seymour, Jackson Co., IN.
Married: Hilde E. Seulke on 12 Dec 1909 in Jackson Co., IN
Many Thanks to Curg for allowing me to manage this memorial.
Angienona F. Norris Baise (1847 - 1915)*
Curtis C Baise (1886 - 1956)*
Plot: Old Single Section
Maintained by: RCAkin148
Originally Created by: Curg
Record added: Apr 11, 2013
Find A Grave Memorial# 108320939