|Death: ||Jul. 6, 1869|
New York, USA
Vermillion County, IN Wills
Book 2, 1855-1879
SAMUEL ELDER, Helt, Vermillion County, IN
Written June 3, 1869 in Plattsburgh, NY
1. To my granddaughter MARTHA STEWARD $2000.
2. T o my grandson RUFUS ELDER $2000.
3. To my wife ANNA R. ELDER, the use of all my real estate, $5000 now in hands of Obritz & Davis of Montezuma, IN, all my household effects, one cow, one horse, one buggy, and $200 in the hands of MARY E. CLAYTON of Terre Haute, IN.
4. To the children of my son JAMES E. ELDER, whether born or unborn, all my personal estate bequeathed to my wife during her lifetime, to have at her death.
5. Pay all my debts out of the money I have bequeathed to the children of my son JAMES ELDER.
Recorded Vermillion County, IN August 21, 1869
Anna Re Meade Elder James (1818 - 1897)
Mary McCain Elder (1793 - 1852)*
Martha J. Elder (1820 - 1867)*
James Alexander Elder (1822 - 1901)*
Created by: Carolyn Schwab
Record added: Jun 28, 2012
Find A Grave Memorial# 92741588