Married November 11, 1797, First Stanford Baptist Church Bangall Dutchess, New York to Enos Dean Sr.
Son Enos Dean Jr. married Lucinda Evans on February 14, 1830 in Madison, Geauga, Ohio.
Parents of twelve children:
(1) Oldest daughter Helen Lucinda Dean, born 1833. Married Thomas Roberts, born 1826. Parents of eleven children.
(2) Daughter Ann D. Dean, born 1835.
(3) Son Lafayette Dean born 1836 married n 1838 Nancy Amelia Elizabeth Buel, born 1838. Daughter of Horace Buel and Rachel Peck, married May 08, 1835.
Lafayette and Nancy are parents of nine children.
a.) Charles H. Dean married Emma K. Berglund. Parents of six children.
Clara Amelia Dean married Willies Henry Siler. Oldest son of Albert Siler and Grace P. Schoonover.
William T. Dean married Helen Adele Lewis.
b.) Chauncey D. Dean married Margaret Cartwright.
Parents of four children.
c.) Emma B. Dean, died in infancy.
d.) Enos B. Dean, died in infancy.
e.) Electra died in infancy.
f.) Mary L. Dean, died in infancy.
g.) Lucinda M. Dean died in infancy.
h.) Melvin La Mont married Stella Lucretia Seever.
Parents of two children.
i.) Carrie E. Dean married Joseph I. Baker.
(4) Son Mortimer Dean, born 1838.
(5) Daughter Estelle Dean, born 1841.
(6) Daughter Desire Dean, born 1844.
(7) Daughter Josephine Dean, born 1846.
(8) Daughter Alice Dean, born 1849.
(9) Son Frank Dean, born 1861.
(10) Son Enos Dean, born 1856. Died in infancy.
Addition and Correction Courtesy C.S.H. Thank you.
Enos Dean (1779 - 1855)
Enos Dean (1806 - 1883)*
Coles Hill Cemetery
New York, USA
Created by: Noname
Record added: Oct 25, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 79277364
Rest in Peace...|
Added: Oct. 25, 2011