|Death: ||Feb. 14, 1871|
Planter by occupation:
Married: Catahoula Parish, Louisiana, November 24, 1842 Maacha Adelaine Guice, born November 24, 1828, Mississippi. Daughter to John Adam Beckley Guice born October 15, 1793. Mississippi Territory. Wife Rebecca Kinnison 1810 Mississippi. Father of nine.
(1) Son John Alexander Hooter, born 1847. Catahoula Parish, Louisiana.
Married: Lucinda Guice, born July 21, 1866, Catahoula Parish, Louisiana.
(2) Daughter Josephine Rebecca Hooter, born December 1849, Catahoula Parish, Louisiana.
Married December 21, 1865 Catahoula Parish, Louisiana. Second marriage to William Varner Blackmon, born June 04, 1837. Son of William K. Blackmon and Eleansor Fletcher. Parents of eight Children.
a.) Grandaughter Lucinda G. Blackmon, born 1868.
b.) Grandson William Blackmon Jr., born July 1870.
c.) Grandaughter Eudora Adelaide Blackmon born November 14, 1872. Married February 22, 1894 William Daniel Frazier. Parents of nine children.
d.) Grandaughter Sally E. Blackmon born April 1877. Married James Madison Faulk Jr. February 22, 1894. Parents of two children.
e.) Grandson John McEnery Blackmon, born 1879.
f.) Grandaughter Effie Blackmon, born November 07, 1888. Married: Steve Irving.
g.) Grandaughter Cecile Blackmon, June 1991. Married: Fred Reitzell.
h.) Grandson Charles Boatner Blackmon April 07, 1881. Married Rosa Belle Hooter, born April 30,1890. Parents of three children.
Ggrandaughter Bessie Blackmon, 1912. Died about 6 years of age.
Ggrandson Sherman Lathrell Blackmon born 1921. Died about eight years of age.
Ggrandson Mayo Irving Blackmon, born January 23, 1923.
NOTE: Josephine Rebecca, became a widow remarried there after to. Willey J. Reynolds, married July 21, 1899, Catahoula Parish, Louisiana.
(3) Son Edward Doty Hooter Sr., born November 1853, Catahoula Parish, Enterprise, Louisiana. Married April 17, 1881. by D. W. Lambert, Justice of the Peace. Clara Celia Elizabeth Clark, born 1863. Parents of twelve children.
(4) Son Henry Clay Hooter, born 1856 Catahoula Parish, Lousiana. Died about age 22 years of age.
(5) Daughter Mahala Adelaide Hooter, ( twins ) born 1858, Catahoula Parish, Louisiana. Married: January 05, 1876. Enos Mackey Guice, born 1856. Parents of two children.
(6) Daughter Melvina Hooter, ( twins ) born 1858, Catahoula Parish, Louisiana.
(7) Daughter Laura M. Hooter, born 1860 Catahoula Parish, Louisiana. Married January 15, 1880, Benjamin Nicholas.
(8) Son Oscar Fred Hooter, born December 06, 1862 Catahoula Parish, Louisiana. Married January 27, 1881, Catahoula Parish, Louisiana. Susan Abigail Clark, born May 12, 1861. Parents of eleven children.
(9) Daughter Mary G. Hooter, born 1864 Catahoula Parish, Louisiana.
How bless I am to have everyone who took precious time to stop by and leave flowers, loving notes of kindness for my fathers loving family... They are greatly appreciated... Thank you so much...
Maacah Adelaide Guice Hooter (1828 - 1880)*
John Alexander Hooter (1847 - 1878)*
Josephine R. Hooter Blackmon Reynolds (1849 - 1928)*
Edward Doty Hooter (1852 - 1922)*
Henry Clay Hooter (1856 - 1878)*
Mahala Adelaide Hooter (1858 - ____)*
Melvina Hooter (1858 - ____)*
Laura M. Hooter Nicholas (1860 - ____)*
Oscar Fred Hooter (1862 - 1936)*
Mary G Hooter (1864 - ____)*
Catahoula Baptist Church Cemetery
Created by: Noname
Record added: Feb 28, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 66296675