|Birth: ||Jan. 13, 1866|
|Death: ||Apr. 2, 1936|
Born:January 23, 1866 Springville, Utah
Baptized: February 3, 1876
Married: March 17, 1887 Logan Temple
Children: Jane, Evam Zelma, Bessie, Minnie, Nora, George, Elmo, Eva, Jessie
(and six children who died at birth)
Died: April 2, 1936 Mapleton, Utah
Buried: Springville, Utah
* Had a hearing problem and so eventually dropped out of school, but loved reading and did it at every spare moment.
* Saw his mother crying about some boys who were drinking and promised her, at eight years old, that he would never break the Word of Wisdom.
* Hunted deer and ducks, tanned and sold hides. Was the fish and game warden for 16 years
* Owned a rock quarry.
* Farmer, Rock Mason, Carpenter. Was a road crew supervisor for 16 years.
*Invented a screen to keep fish out of the power plant. Was cheated out of a patent for it by someone at the patent office.
* Had many faith-promoting experiences. Including seeing the spirit world when he had been pronounced dead of pneumonia. Had a very strong testimony.
* A very active father and grandfather.
Juduthan Hardy Averett (1816 - 1902)
Jane Singleton Farnsworth Averett (1825 - 1894)
Mary Alice Mason Averett (1869 - 1946)*
Alice Eva Averett (1890 - 1909)*
Baby Averett (1892 - 1892)*
Rachel Zelma Averett Barker (1894 - 1974)*
Infant Averett (1896 - 1896)*
Bessie Averett Gourley (1897 - 1983)*
Minnie Averett Barker (1899 - 1985)*
George Edward Averett (1903 - 1971)*
Elmo Mason Averett (1906 - 1939)*
Baby Boy Averett (1909 - 1909)*
Jesse Evon Averett (1911 - 1985)*
Larance Averett (1913 - 1913)*
Marcel Averett (1914 - 1914)*
Charles Washington Averett (1836 - 1926)**
Juduthan Hardy Averett (1842 - 1913)**
Alice Farnsworth Averett (1849 - 1918)**
John Farnsworth Averett (1853 - 1939)*
Jane Wheeler (1856 - 1909)*
George Edward Averett (1866 - 1936)
Note: H/O Mary Alice Averett
Plot: Sec A Lot 89 Pos 1
Created by: ValerieC
Record added: Apr 09, 2007
Find A Grave Memorial# 18833239