|Birth: ||Sep. 26, 1849|
|Death: ||Aug. 7, 1913|
Wife of Jasper E. Gober. Maiden name is shown by some researchers as Green and Barnes, but I have not found any documentation to support these names. I have found supporting documentation that her maiden name was Loving.
1. McInnis Funeral Home Records-Margueritt Matilda Gober, parents James Loving and Elizabeth Ryles. Her husband Jasper E Gober was the informant.
2. Death Record of daughter Falby shows Margaret's maiden name as Loving.
3. Sally (a daughter) and her family have stated her maiden name was loving.
4. Her maiden name is stated as "Loving" on her daughter's Hattie Gober Dowd's death certificate.
4. Census - 1850 Attala Co., MS
Household of Charles Ryals and wife Martha
Elizabeth Loving age 18
Margaret M age 1
Mother and daughter are listed as orphans. By 1851 Elizabeth is remarried to Andrew Jackson Lawrence and had several more children.
1860 Attala Co. MS (Matthew, Jane, Quintillian, and Drucilla). Andrew Jackson died in the Civil War.
Jasper Elijah Gober (1842 - 1920)
Mary Elizabeth Gober James (1871 - 1935)*
Falba Belle Gober Lockhart (1880 - 1922)*
Rufus Smith Gober (1883 - 1956)*
Created by: Mary Reynolds Hill
Record added: Apr 08, 2007
Find A Grave Memorial# 18822528