|Birth: ||Mar. 4, 1861|
Van Buren County
|Death: ||Jan. 8, 1930|
Father: Henry Robert "Bobbie" GOODNIGHT b. JUL 1819 in Lauderdale County, Alabama
Mother: Priscilla ROSE b. JUN 1825 in Alabama
Thomas Wilson GOODNIGHT married Lougenia Ildergarte Texanna MOORE (Birth: 21 MAR 1864 in Woodland, Randolph County, Alabama
Death: 1 FEB 1944 in Holland, Bell County, Texas) on 24 APR 1879 in Holland, Bell County, Texas.
Children of this union:
1. Martha P. GOODNIGHT b. JAN 1880 in Holland, Bell County, Texas
2. Ollie Wilson GOODNIGHT b. 22 OCT 1885 in Holland, Bell County, Texas
3. Dr. Thomas Luther GOODNIGHT b. 19 MAY 1888 in Holland, Bell County, Texas
4. Henry Ernest GOODNIGHT b. 24 OCT 1890 in Holland, Bell County, Texas
5. Annie Belle GOODNIGHT b. 19 FEB 1893 in Holland, Bell County, Texas
6. Joseph Wheeler GOODNIGHT b. 2 OCT 1897 in Holland, Bell County, Texas
Tom GOODNIGHT Does at Holland Thursday
Holland, Jan. 9 – Tom Goodnight, age 68, for 45 years a resident of Bell County, died at his home west of Holland Thursday morning at 4 o'clock.
Goodnight was born in Arkansas March 4, 1861. He is survived by his wife, who before their marriage over 50 years ago, was Miss Texanna Moore, and by one daughter, Mrs. J. B. Burns of Dallas; and four sons: Dr. Luther Goodnight, Caldwelll; Ollie Earnest and Joe Goodnight, all of Holland.
The funeral arrangements have not yet been completed, but burial will be at the Holland Cemetery sometime Friday.
Lougenia Texanna Moore Goodnight (1864 - 1944)*
Henry Ernest Goodnight (1888 - 1941)*
Joseph Wheeler Goodnight (1897 - 1973)*
Created by: Arthur Allen "Art" Moore...
Record added: Mar 05, 2006
Find A Grave Memorial# 13532725