|Birth: ||Nov. 7, 1999|
New York, USA
|Death: ||Jun. 7, 2013|
Our beloved little red brindle miniature dachshund. She was a wonderful part of our family who arrived at our house in Painted Post, NY on Christmas Eve in the arms of a local fireman making a "special delivery" from Santa to Jennifer and Jeremy!!
Our little "Angel" had a unique personality which made her extra special:
- Words she recognized: "Need to go outside?" "You go pee-poop!" "Want a treat?" "Angel, let's get a treat!"
- She loved to go on walks but her little legs got tired.
- She destroyed pet toys within seconds, but loves to chase the rolling tennis ball!
- Angel loved to bite her nails (a perfect mani-pedi) and there is no stopping her!
- Angel is the "Queen" - she's the one who patrols the property and is very alert to strangers and noises. If someone comes to the door we had to have them greet her with an open hand and she'd make up fast to them. However if she felt threatened (if they might harm you or take her food) she will growl and show her teeth (usually harmless).
Was lovingly cared for by Jeff & Sharon Girton, Jenn & Jeremy, she will remain in our hearts forever!
Please visit my sister Dixie Mae and cousin Molly ... they are missed too!!
Cremated, Ashes given to family or friend.
Created by: SGirton
Record added: Jul 12, 2013
Find A Grave Memorial# 113712340