|Death: ||Jun. 18, 1880|
Anna "Annie" L. Anderson was born in 1829 in Gnadenhutten, Tuscarawas County, Ohio; parents unknown at this time.
Annie was united in marriage 11 Oct 1849 in Athens, Athens County, Ohio with Levi Henry Clewell; one of six children born to Johannes "John" and Lydia (Romig) Clewell.
Levi and Annie were the parents of ten children:
1. Lydia A. born 1851 married Charles W Sterson
2. Charles Franklin born 1852 married (#1) Lavina Jane McWhorter and (#2) Kathryn "Kate" E. McGee
3. Rebecca J. (1854-1855)
4. Martha L. (1856-1871)
5. Edward Luce born 1859 married Elizabeth Mary Salathiel
6. Elizabeth R. born 1862 married Hamilton "Brad" Jones
7. Asiac N. (1865-1866)
8. Mary Matilda born 1867 married Alonzo Mace
9. Hannah R. born 1869 married Elmer E. Leonard James
10. Missouri Awilda born 1872 married Henry D. Furgeson
Annie passed away 18 Jun 1880 in Ohio at the age of 53 years. She was laid to rest in Madison Free Will Baptist Cemetery in Zaleski, Vinton County, Ohio.
Levi passed away 19 May 1883 in Pleasant City, Guernsey County, Ohio at the age of 55 years. He was laid to rest in Madison Free Will Baptist Cemetery with Annie.
Levi Henry Clewell (1827 - 1883)*
Mary Matilda Clewell Mace (1867 - 1939)*
Hannah R Clewell James (1869 - 1925)*
Maintained by: Nancy (Hitchcock) Clewel...
Originally Created by: Brad Buck
Record added: Jun 17, 2013
Find A Grave Memorial# 112485340
Added: Dec. 21, 2015
In memory of my second cousin 3x removed.|
Added: Dec. 30, 2013