Changes are coming to Find A Grave. See a preview now.
Also known as: North Lawn Cemetery, Old Shelbina Cemetery, Shelbina City Cemetery, Shelbina IOOF Cemetery, Sunset Slope Cemetery, West Lawn Memorial Cemetery, West Side Addition Cemetery
|West Spruce Street|
|Cemetery notes and/or description:|
Shelbina Cemetery consists of six sections (originally six legally distinct cemeteries):
1. Old Shelbina, platted 1883, earliest grave 1857
2. Shelbina I.O.O.F., platted 1895
3. Sunset Slope, platted 1928
4. West Side Addition, platted 1940
5. West Lawn Memorial, platted 1944
6. North Lawn, platted 1967
The Shelby County Historical Society (firstname.lastname@example.org) has block and lot information about everyone known to be buried here.