- June 2016 update: This cemetery is still in bankruptcy but has been reopened to the public. A group of volunteers are cutting and weeding the cemetery as much as possible. Any Find A Grave volunteer who is fulfilling photo requests and/or photographing graves should be prepared to deal with high grass in some areas. This is a very large cemetery and maintenance is a massive task.
- Family members are now responsible for mowing the grass and doing any other upkeep on their relatives graves.
- No new plots will be sold, there are about 200 open plots, where burials will be permitted, however the families and funeral directors will have to find and hire someone to dig the graves and do the burials.
- All records have been temporarily transferred for safekeeping to the West Mifflin Historical Society and are currently unavailable to the public
- Please provide as much detail as possible on the location of graves for photo requests due to the challenges in finding graves in this large cemetery.
GPS Coordinates: 40.3972, -79.9003
- Added: 1 Jan 2000
- Find A Grave Cemetery: #45138
File Name ·
This photo was not uploaded because this cemetery already has 20 photos
This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 5 photos to this cemetery
Invalid File Type
Birth and death years unknown.
1 photo picked...
2 photos picked...
Uploading 1 Photo
Uploading 2 Photos
1 Photo Uploaded
2 Photos Uploaded
"Not a photo"