This cemetery is a composite of four cemeteries, reflecting the stages of community development. It is divided into quadrants:
* the Old Cemetery (aka Old Madison Cemetery) is the near right quadrant;
* the New Cemetery is far right, across railroad tracks;
* Fairview Cemetery is far left, across railroad tracks and down hill; and
* Madison Memorial Park is the near left quadrant.
Together they comprise the Madison Historic Cemeteries.
GPS Coordinates: 33.59723, -83.47438
- Added: 1 Jan 2000
- Find A Grave Cemetery: #37306
File Name ·
This photo was not uploaded because this cemetery already has 20 photos
This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 5 photos to this cemetery
Invalid File Type
Birth and death years unknown.
1 photo picked...
2 photos picked...
Uploading 1 Photo
Uploading 2 Photos
1 Photo Uploaded
2 Photos Uploaded
"Not a photo"