Also known as: North Lawn Cemetery, Old Shelbina Cemetery, Shelbina City Cemetery, Shelbina IOOF Cemetery, Sunset Slope Cemetery, West Lawn Memorial Cemetery, West Side Addition Cemetery
- West Spruce Street, Shelbina, Shelby County, Missouri, USA
- 5,469 Memorials added (84% photographed)
Shelbina Cemetery consists of six sections (originally six legally distinct cemeteries):
1. Old Shelbina, platted 1883, earliest grave 1857
2. Shelbina I.O.O.F., platted 1895
3. Sunset Slope, platted 1928
4. West Side Addition, platted 1940
5. West Lawn Memorial, platted 1944
6. North Lawn, platted 1967
The Shelby County Historical Society (firstname.lastname@example.org) has block and lot information about everyone known to be buried here.
GPS Coordinates: 39.692, -92.05
- Added: 2 Jan 2000
- Find A Grave Cemetery: #31534
File Name ·
This photo was not uploaded because this cemetery already has 20 photos
This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 5 photos to this cemetery
Invalid File Type
Birth and death years unknown.
1 photo picked...
2 photos picked...
Uploading 1 Photo
Uploading 2 Photos
1 Photo Uploaded
2 Photos Uploaded
"Not a photo"