The Bunch Family Cemetery, also known as the Jack Bunch Cemetery, is located in Section 17, Township 15 North, Range 26 East in Adair County, Oklahoma, approximately 4.5 miles southeast of Stilwell. It is landlocked on private property. The burial ground contains approximately twenty marked burials using both inscribed granite stones and uninscribed sand stones. There are likely many unmarked graves in this burial ground.
Driving Direction to Bunch Family Cemetery:
1. From the K.C.S. Depot in Stilwell, go south 1.0 miles on U. S. Highway 59. Turn left (east) onto Highway 100.
2. On Highway 100, go east 2.7 miles. Immediately past the Rock Springs Cemetery, turn right (south) onto Bell Road.
3. On Bell Road, go south 0.5 miles. Turn left (east) on E850 Road.
4. On E850 Road, go east 0.5 miles until the road forks. Take the right fork (E853 Road).
5. On E853 Road, continue for 0.3 miles. Turn right (south) onto N4744 Road, a gravel road.
6. On N4744 Road continue south 0.3 miles where the road makes a sharp curve to the left. Do not take the curve to the left. Instead, enter the private driveway to the right.
7. The cemetery is located in a thicket southwest of the residence. Obtain permission from the residence before entering the cemetery.
GPS Coordinates: 35.77447, -94.57092
- Added: 30 Sep 2017
- Find A Grave Cemetery: #2652108
File Name ·
This photo was not uploaded because this cemetery already has 20 photos
This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 5 photos to this cemetery
Invalid File Type
Birth and death years unknown.
1 photo picked...
2 photos picked...
Uploading 1 Photo
Uploading 2 Photos
1 Photo Uploaded
2 Photos Uploaded
"Not a photo"