Dated 30 March 1900 at 4 PM at the town office in Casteltermini
Before Mayor Salvatore Pellitteri appeared ...
Giovanni Ferlisi, age 44, sulfur miner, born in Casteltermini, residing in Casteltermini, son of deceased Carmelo Ferlisi, and of deceased Maria Carmela Bellanca/Bellama(?)
Filomena Termini, age 43, seamstress, born and residing in Casteltermini, daughter of Vincenzo Termini, residing in Casteltermini, and of Carmela Ballone, residing in Casteltermini.
After the official performed the marriage, there was included in the record the names of the 5 children of the married couple...
1. Vincenzo Cipriani, born 15 August 1881, and left at the wheel of the abandoned on the 16th of August, and given the aforesaid name; (Later known as Vincenzo Ferlisi (1881-1967));
2. Francesco Termini, brought to the town office for recognition by his mother, born 7 June 1884 (Later known as Frank Ferlisi (1884-1944));
3. A female child left at the wheel of the abandoned on 21 March 1892, who was given the name Maria Terosieri (Later known as Carmela Ferlisi (1892-1959));
4. A male child left at the wheel on 4 November 1895, and given the name Emilio Floricotti (Later known as Santo Emilio Ferlisi (1895-1974));
5. Child born 9 June 1899, Giovanni Carmelo Ferlisi, recognized at birth by his father (Later known as John Carmelo Ferlisi (1899-1930));
The above children are recognized by the spouses to be their children and they request to have them legitimated.