|Same cemetery, same church, same sign, new name as of June 2011.|
As of July 4, 2011, I consider this reading as complete as possible. I have
1. Created memorial pages for individuals on FindaGrave.com by entering the data from the sexton's register from 2005, a copy of which is available at the Cottonwood County Historical Society. There are alphabetical and chronological versions plus a plot map with names - the best such materials I've worked with.
2. Photographed all visible headstones and posted the photos to the memorial pages.
3. Created memorial pages for those individuals not in the Sexton's register by entering data from the headstone photos and posting the photos to them.
4. Done a final walk through using a list of names without photographs, to see if I missed any headstones.
5. Provided a copy of the list of headstones which includes birth and death dates to the Cottonwood County Historical Society.
Record new interments as they occur.
Faithfully, (The Rev.) Marilla J. Whitney