|Photo of Saint Johns Lutheran Cemetery|
|As of June 26, 2011, I consider this reading as complete as possible. I have|
1. Created memorial pages for individuals on FindaGrave.com by entering the data from the names listed on the single marker.
2. Obtained a photograph of the single marker.
3. Provided a copy of the list of names which includes those birth and death dates I could find to the Cottonwood County Historical Society.
NEXT STEPS during the winter of 2011-12:
4. Try to find obituaries at CCHS for the people named here.
5. Look for pre 1900 vital records at the County Recorder's office.
5. Try to find the Sexton's register of internments or church records.
6. If all else fails, do genealogies on Ancestry.com for the families buried here.
Faithfully, (The Rev.) Marilla J. Whitney
Added by: MarillaW
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service