|A. Beaudin (#48238345)|
| || member for 1 year, 1 month, 8 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
I can do look-ups in the following Little Britain / Mariposa Township cemetery transcripts:|
* Ebenezer Bible Christian - Taylors Corners Con 8 Lot 19 Mariposa Twp
* Eden - Con 14 Lot 20 Mariposa Twp
* Friends - Con 12 Lot 21 Mariposa Twp
* Linden Valley Bible Christian - Con 10 Lot 17 Mariposa Twp
* Little Britain Bible Christian - Con 5 Lot 15 Mariposa Twp
* McIndoos - Con 14 Lot 2 Mariposa Twp
* North Valentia United - Con 2 Lot 20 Mariposa Twp
* East Oakwood - Con 7 Lot 18 Mariposa Twp
* Pleasant Point United - Con A Lot 7 Mariposa Twp
* Salem United - Con 6 Lot 5 Mariposa Twp
* Shilo United - South Valentia Con C Lot 19 Mariposa Twp
* Little Britain United - Con 4 Lot 15 Mariposa Twp
* Zion United - Con 3 Lot 11 Mariposa Twp
|Messages left for A. Beaudin (7)||[Leave Message]|
|R Farrow||Prouse family|
Thank you for all the great data on the Prouse family in the Little Britain area.
Just wondering if you are related?, I am. I have info to share.
Added by R Farrow on Oct 26, 2014 2:51 PM
Thank you for adding a picture to Daniel Degen. How did you happen to have a picture of him? Are you also related?
|Becky Doan||RE: Frederick|
Glad to help. Let me know if you want any more transferred. Becky
|Becky Doan||RE: Susannah|
|Patsy||Wix and Ena Atkinson|
I have transferred the 2 memorials for you. Its nice to reunite family together.
Added by Patsy on Sep 27, 2013 7:51 AM
Anyone in 4 generations of you by find a grave rules have to be transferred to you. Where you take over management and you can add more pics and info to the memorial. I will go ahead and transfer the Atkinson memorial to you.
Just for future reference many will ask what your relationship is, but since you stated you have a lot to add. I have no problem transferring them to you, take care and have a good night.
|Jerry & Diane||Rusland|
I would love to have a copy of the transcripts of the stones! The death record only gave "Little Brittain, Ontario" so I had to make some assumptions. The Bible Christian Cemetery is not on the site yet, so I will try to add It. Maybe I can even find a picture of it online.
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service