|Wallace Guerrant Jr (#47972700)|
| || member for 6 months, 20 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Dr. Wallace B. Guerrant, Jr. from Winchester, KY. Direct male lineage: Wallace B. Guerrant, Sr. - Dr. Edward Owings Guerrant - Dr. Edward Putney Guerrant - Dr. Edward Owings Guerrant - Dr. Henry Ellis Guerrant - William Guerrant - Peter Guerrant, Jr. - Peter Guerrant, Sr. - Daniel Guerrant - Henri Guerin.|
48 year old Optometrist, married with 4 kids, enjoy bass fishing, genealogy, history, archaeology, any and all sports (except for curling), landscaping/yard work.
If anyone in Clark County, KY would like me to get GPS coordinates on a graveyard, just shoot me a message or email. No problem. But if I don't know where it is, you'll have to show me.
|Messages left for Wallace Guerran... (66)||[Leave Message]|
|Martha Reid 19 UDC||RE: KY Confederate Soldiers|
info - could not find CMSR
|MARIE BAYLES||RE: GUERRANT LINE|
Write any time.
PS. Would over 28,000 names on my tree collected over the past 57 years interest you. On the Guerrant tree I have 253 names.........all my son in law's ancestors.....LOL.
|Donnie Ruyle||Samuel and Mary Dennis Puckett|
Wallace: Thank you for the transfers.
|Donnie Ruyle||Samuel Puckett|
Wallace: Thank You very much for the tranfer.
|Donnie Ruyle||Mary Elizabeth Dennis Puckett|
Wallace 10%: Thank You for the Transfer.
|Donnie Ruyle||Charley Puckett|
Wallace: Another Thank You
|Donnie Ruyle||Troy Dennis|
Wallace: Thank you for connecting Troy to his parents. You are one of the top 10%. The other 90% will not.
|MARIE BAYLES||GUERRANT LINE|
Saw your profile and ancestors line on Find a Grave, I have Pierre/Peter Gerrant born 1737 on my tree also, he is my grandchildren's "other" ancestors. If you are interested in exchanging trees to find missing ancestors and need to be corrected ancestors let me know. My line goes from Daniel 1662, Peter 1697, Peter 1737, Mary 1762 who married Chesley Glover, I have all the Gerrant siblings dates and locations.
tracing my family tree since 1956
|Stonefinder-Deb||Tombstone photo's Greening graveyard|
Thank you for taking the time to add the tombstone photo's to the Greening graveyard and for letting me know. By using the photo's I linked several family members together.
|Robin McIntosh||RE: Bruce Richardson|
Thank you.. Then she must be buried in Ohio..Thank you again
|[View all messages...]|
Accuracy and Copyright Disclaimer