| || member for 9 months, 24 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Hello fellow Grave Photographers and Genealogy Geeks!|
My photos may be used with my permission for any genealogical research; however, if it is online or published, I would appreciate credit for the photos. If I establish a memorial for someone who is related to you, I do not mind transferring management provided you use the edit button to request it, are civil with your request and I'm not more closely related to the person. :)
****Please note: I do not upload any information to this website in order for it's owner to make money. I provide my assistance with this service because it helps people find their family members who have passed on. Even though the information may not be perfect, it can be a start at locating more and more people in someone's genealogical history. To those people who visit Find-A-Grave only to complain or have relatives removed, please think about others. You're not the only relative of the person you're asking to be removed. Perhaps others would like your loved one's record to remain. Thank you.****
My teenage niece and I started working on Dumas Cemetery on September 2, 2012 to make sure that all of the graves are documented here on Find-A-Grave. After that we will work on the other cemeteries in the area until they are all completed.
1. Brown Cemetery, Sunray, TX - cataloged and pictures taken July 2012.
2. Hartley Cemetery, Hartley, TX - cataloged and pictures taken of all visible markers September 2012. Another trip is planned for when the grass has all died off to see if there are any markers that we missed.
3. Dumas Cemetery, Section 1 Old, Dumas, TX - cataloged and pictures taken September 2012. New memorials created for those who didn't have them and all photos uploaded 09/30/2012.
4. Dumas Cemetery, Section 4 Old, Dumas, TX - cataloged and pictures taken September 2012. All memorials created and photos uploaded 10/04/2012.
5. Dumas Cemetery, Section 3 Old, Dumas, TX - Photographed. Currently editing photos and working on getting them uploaded with memorials made for any that don't exist yet 10/20/2012. Completed 10/29/2012.
6. Dumas Cemetery, Tract 1, Dumas, TX - Photographed. Currently editing photos and working on getting them uploaded with memorials made for any that don't exist yet 10/29/2012. All memorials made and photos uploaded. 11/29/2012.
7. Dumas Cemetery, Section 2 Old, Dumas, TX - Photographed. Currently editing photos and working on getting them uploaded along with establishing memorials made for any that don't exist yet 12/02/2012.
If you have any questions, please ask!
|Find A Grave Friends|
Amy the Spirit ..., BATexan, Cheryl Thomas ..., Cindy Frye - Li..., David Sifford, Debby Johnson, Dottie Gill, Erin W, Ghost family hu..., Herman Weiland, Rose Anna Pyle ..., T.V.F.T.H., zzyzx1947
|Messages left for SaraPar (86)||[Leave Message]|
|Rita & Lee Gordon||Cliffton W Gordon|
Thanks for the photo
|Rita & Lee Gordon||Bobby Gordon|
Thanks for the photo
|Emma Parker||Memorial Park Cemetery|
The pic is very much appreciated. Have a great day.
Thanks so much for taking the photos of Don and Oma Bowers graves.
Added by Darron on May 20, 2013 9:12 AM
|Herman Weiland||Marker Pics in Dalhart|
Thank you for Lorene Smith, and the 6 Raillards.
|Kathy Thompson||Andrew & Estelle Hicks|
Thank you, thank you, thank you, for taking the time to search out their graves and add the pics. I knew I would never get to see them in person. I truly appreciate it.
Thanks for letting me know the photo request was removed. Would have been very bad if I had taken and not yet posted though. :-( Provencal is a bit of a distance from me.
Added by Sheila on May 01, 2013 12:50 AM
|Royce Wheeler||RE: Goforth/Heard|
You are welcome I am glad to be able to post them.
|Lesa Terrill Larsen||RE: Ed W Gilman|
Wow, I sure appreciate your effort. Maybe they do not have a marker. Again, I appreciate it!
|Joy Engel||RE: Edward Asberry|
Thanks so much for looking. I never got an answer back from my cousin. I will ask her sister instead. They may have not put a headstone on there yet. Sorry it may not have been there. Please wait to look again, until I get an answer.
Thanks and take care,
|[View all messages...]|
Accuracy and Copyright Disclaimer