| || member for 1 year, 4 months, 7 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Hello fellow Grave Photographers and Genealogy Geeks!|
My photos may be used with my permission for any genealogical research; however, if it is online or published, I would appreciate credit for the photos. If I establish a memorial for someone who is related to you, I do not mind transferring management provided you use the edit button to request it, are civil with your request and I'm not more closely related to the person. :)
****Please note: I do not upload any information to this website in order for it's owner to make money. I provide my assistance with this service because it helps people find their family members who have passed on. Even though the information may not be perfect, it can be a start at locating more and more people in someone's genealogical history. To those people who visit Find-A-Grave only to complain or have relatives removed, please think about others. You're not the only relative of the person you're asking to be removed. Perhaps others would like your loved one's record to remain. Thank you.****
My teenage niece and I started working on Dumas Cemetery on September 2, 2012 to make sure that all of the graves are documented here on Find-A-Grave. After that we will work on the other cemeteries in the area until they are all completed.
1. Brown Cemetery, Sunray, TX - cataloged and pictures taken July 2012.
2. Hartley Cemetery, Hartley, TX - cataloged and pictures taken of all visible markers September 2012. Another trip is planned for when the grass has all died off to see if there are any markers that we missed.
3. Dumas Cemetery, Section 1 Old, Dumas, TX - cataloged and pictures taken September 2012. New memorials created for those who didn't have them and all photos uploaded 09/30/2012.
4. Dumas Cemetery, Section 4 Old, Dumas, TX - cataloged and pictures taken September 2012. All memorials created and photos uploaded 10/04/2012.
5. Dumas Cemetery, Section 3 Old, Dumas, TX - Photographed. Currently editing photos and working on getting them uploaded with memorials made for any that don't exist yet 10/20/2012. Completed 10/29/2012.
6. Dumas Cemetery, Tract 1, Dumas, TX - Photographed. Currently editing photos and working on getting them uploaded with memorials made for any that don't exist yet 10/29/2012. All memorials made and photos uploaded. 11/29/2012.
7. Dumas Cemetery, Section 2 Old, Dumas, TX - Photographed. Currently editing photos and working on getting them uploaded along with establishing memorials made for any that don't exist yet 12/02/2012.
If you have any questions, please ask!
|Find A Grave Friends|
Amy the Spirit ..., BATexan, BluerThanBlue, Cheryl Thomas ..., Cindy - Living ..., David Sifford, Debby Johnson, Dottie Gill, Erin W, Ghost Family Hu..., Herman Weiland, Rose Anna Pyle ..., T.V.F.T.H., zzyzx1947
|Messages left for SaraPar (118)||[Leave Message]|
|nataliegoes||RE: Lahoma Rodgers|
Yes, second cousins. I never met her but my aunts and uncles all grew up with her.
|Linda Cooper||RE: Fugett|
I have put a little better pic on his memorial for you.
|Linda Cooper||RE: Fugett|
I am sorry that it is so unclear. The stone is pink and covered in moss. I have posted some other Fugett today in case they were your kinfolk.
|Jaycie Smith||RE: Fuller Park|
I think you should post what you have. The markers are probably in better shape in your photos than they actually are today. I'm not related to the family, so it's up to you!
|Barbara Lintner||RE: Bessie and Mark Roberts|
Thank you for transfering them to me, my families are so large on both sides of my families I have just started trying to gather informatin of the Roberts' and I may loose my mind trying to seperate them out, they are married so back and forth with so many of other family that I have sort of saved them till last so now I am trying to brave the waters...hahaha...thank you.
|Herman Weiland||Texline Cemetery|
I you ever get up that way Eli Caudill 89372906 has a picture but doesn't expand to see his plot mates. His wife was Sue Etta Parsons Caudill 1871-1969 died in Clayton but can get nothing so far out of Hass funeral home as to her disposition. Not in Clayton unless missed the master list. Anyway IF you ever get that way take a peek and see if Sue Etta lies in rest beside Eli. As many people have been in Texline looks like she would have shown up unless unmarked grave. Sue Etta was married to Eli's brother George Caudill who died in 1902, his brother Eli graciously agreed to be the father to her three children, she moved from North Carolina where George died, married Eli and had 5 children by him, he was killed in 1917 and Sue Etta had those 8 kids to raise. The older ones helped run the farm/ranch and they managed.
|Herman Weiland||Photos in Dumas|
Thank you for the McCutchan and Fowlkes photos.
I run on my 20 limit requests per week and sometimes can't do all in a cemetery at once and did have others just made today all in Northlawn
Lydia Williams 117448972
Her son Perry Williams 117449216
Her Dau in Law Chris Hammit Williams 8407198
Previously requested John Henry Williams 117448830 in Dumas Cem Husband of Lydia above, why the kids had the father in Dumas and choose to put the mother in Northlawn I don't know, maybe mo space next to John Henry.
Perry's wife Eva Jo Baucom Williams may be deceased by know
Chris Williams husband Jerry Don or J.C. may also be deceased born in 22 Feb 1918
Thank you for the Photo & Mack & Juanits McGowen Taylor
Thank you so much for the picture you saved me a long drive!
|Theresa Garrett Dupre||Mildred Calvin Holt|
I want to thank you for your effort in finding and posting Mildred Calvin Holt's tombstone. She was my Mom's sister. She was much loved.
Theresa Garrett Dupre
|[View all messages...]|