| || member for 3 years, 9 months, 30 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
|Messages left for cdapvd (47)||[Leave Message]|
I just added Martha Henry, daughter of Gus & Alice Henry. I see that you are related. If you would like me to transfer her record to you- I would be happy to do so. She is also in the MCGee Cemetery as per her death certificate
Added by mld on Jan 26, 2015 6:33 PM
|Dayle DeBry||RE: James Madison West|
No you didn't reply. Thanks so much for doing so. I appreciate your help in letting us use your photos of James Madison West.
|kkduck||# 50427938 Job West|
I believe that Job is my husband's 3rd great grandfather. His son James married Caroline Langley who had Elderado, who is the grandmother of my mother-in-law. I am trying to put together a West family from this area with a fascinating story...the Amos West family. See Amos's memorial # 139951526. (his family story really is a movie of the week, denied divorce, remarriage, death within a week, a kidnapping...ect.) I am curious if you have any information that might link Job to Amos, I have been unable to find a link, and there might not be one, but am very curious. Thanks for taking a look.
Added by kkduck on Jan 03, 2015 3:21 PM
|Graver Gal||RE: Henry Family in East Prairie Cemetery|
Happy to transfer your cousins. Only problem is that I don not have ownership of Esther Henry. (91573159) You will have to contact Doug Faire for that.
|Dayle DeBry||James Madison West|
In the first photo I believe that is George Nichols on the left. I just saw his wife yesterday. If you have any questions, please let me know.
|Dayle DeBry||James Madison West|
May I use the photos posted for James Madison West? I am working on a book for Lancaster Cemetery. George Nichols gave me a few photos of him, including the large one posted. I have some of him at his home on Cedar Ave. in Lancaster.
Lancaster Cemetery District
661.886.1946 cell phone
|Becky Pyland Davis||RE: Memorial 57297747|
Dan, I got Mrs. West transferred to you, gladly. :-)))
|Mrs Fenton||West family|
Again!! So great to have found you Daniel! So appreciative of the family history work you have done...it's a huge, never ending process :-) Mother of Austin & Amber West, 1st wife of Mike West, the son of George David West, the brother of your dad!!
|Deborah P.||RE: Looks Like We're Cousins|
7th cousins! Cool! Great meeting you as well.
Did Samuel Dalton Jr. and Charlotte Gallahue/Gallihue have other children besides Nicholas and Jane? Can you direct me to where I can find official records on them (census, birth, marriage and/or death) on Ancestry.com or another genealogy web site?
|Deborah P.||Looks Like We're Cousins|
I see that Samuel Dalton Sr. was your 7th great-grandfather too and that, like me, you also descend from his son Samuel Dalton Jr. From which child of Samuel Jr.'s do you descend? I descend from his daughter Jane (Dalton) Harbour.
1. Paternal 7th g-grandparents: Samuel DALTON Sr. and Ann Nancy Dandridge REDD
2. Paternal 6th great-grandparents: Samuel DALTON Jr. and Charlotte GALLAHUE/GALLIHUE
3. Paternal 5th great-grandparents: Jane DALTON and her 1st cousin Thomas Adonijah HARBOUR (son of my other 6th g-grandparents Adonijah HARBOUR and Ann Nancy DALTON -- the sister of Samuel Dalton Jr.) So, Samuel Dalton Jr. and his sister Ann Nancy Dalton are both my 6th great-grandparents AND my 6th great-grand aunt and uncle. And, if that isn't weird enough, after Samuel Jr. and his sister Ann Nancy die, their widowed spouses -- my 6th g-grandmother Charlotte Gallahue and 6th g-grandfather Adonijah Harbour -- get married to each other. Crazy, huh?
4. Paternal 4th great-grandparents: Ann Kenner HARBOUR and Thomas Singletary CANTEY (son of Thomas Cantey & Susan Singletary)
5. Paternal 3rd great-grandparents: Thomas Ewell CANTEY and Eulalie Euphrasia LAUDUN.
6. Paternal 2nd great-grandparents: Harriet Eulalie CANTEY and Benjamin Paul BOURGEOIS (son of Adam Livan BOURGEOIS Jr. & Azema Suzanne CHENET)
7. Paternal Great-grandparents: Benjamin Dickinson BOURGEOIS and Lelia Marie WEBER/Webre (dau. of Gustave WEBER and Marie Eugenie LAURENT)
8. Paternal Grandparents: Lelia Marie BOURGEOIS and Thomas Leander Powell Jr. (son of Thomas Leander POWELL Sr. and Clara SCHUCHARDT)
Anyway, just wanted to say hello.
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service