|Bio and Links|
My Kentucky roots in Barren Co (maternal) and Jefferson Co (paternal). DH's ancestors from Ala, Okla, Ark and Tex. We celebrated 50yr anniversary in Ala, where we've lived since our marriage. |
Will transfer outside guidelines anyone with whom I have no connection and you do, friends or family; especially family, who are better managed by kin no matter how many generations separate them. Ask for transfer thru the EDIT tab at the desired memorial (look for "Suggest any other correction or addition" link), and it will be done, unless it's my family.
A proud Military mom for 27 years. In the spirit of respect for servicemen and women who have passed on, who actively serve, who once served; for the courage of your families, we THANK YOU.
So very appreciative for all flowers/tokens. They honor our families w/friendship.
● 9.30.13 - Provo Utah (Globe Newswire), Ancestry.com, LLC, announced today it has acquired FindAGrave, Inc, the leading online cemetery database.
● 12.5.13 - New Edit Tab for Memorials deployed by FindAGrave.
● 2.27.14 - Jim announces FindAGrave servers upgraded today.
● 3.21.14 - New Sibling links go live.
● 4.12.14 - New Relationship link edits
Not all those who wander are lost.
|Find A Grave Friends|
A.J. Marik, Alice Morton, Angel of Flower..., AnnetteH, Aurora, Barbara Ketchum, Beautiful Savio..., BHS63, Bill Bates, Broken~★~..., C, carolcg, Cemeterywlkr, chcobe, Cheryl Hanson, Daddys♥Gi..., Dawn, Diana McDevitt ..., eboss, Find A Grave, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]