|Linda Koski (#47311203)|
| || member for 4 years, 9 months, 4 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Thanks to all of the "cousins" who have preceded me here and posted my relatives on Findagrave. Hopefully, future descendants from my family will find my efforts here both interesting and useful.|
|Messages left for Linda Koski (12)||[Leave Message]|
|Ed & Sue Anderson||Johnson, William W--41887327|
It seems that the confusion on the site of multiple Prospect cemeteries in Walker Co. has finally been sorted out. Although our posting for William is older, we are not related so we have posted the headstone photo to 101154287 and if you will post William's photo to the same memorial we will delete our posting.
Ed Anderson #46739770
email me email@example.com
Added by Nubbin on Mar 12, 2014 1:19 PM
|WinterHasReturned||RE: RE:defunct old Finnish Cemetery, Trenary|
I love the reference books we can read online even if they are just certain pages, you never know what you will find
I believe that there is a good instruction there on where the cemetery is so I shall go by that...when I got time again
Thanks for the link, that is some interesting reading. I love to know what was here first after the Native Americans
|J. Spaulding||Sara Menervia Beard|
Thank you for posting information on my Gr-Great Grandmother Nancy CLARK BEARD ib your website.
At the Old Flatwoods cemetery, Nauvoo, Walker County, Alabama, also buried is Nancy's daughter named:
Sara Menervia Beard McGough
born March 1856 Tennessee (per census)
Married 1871 to Peter "Pete" McGOUGH (January 14, 1851 - January 22, 1919) (son of William B.
Mc GOUGH and Welthy Ann NIX, all buried at Old Flatwoods).
On Menervia's tombstone there is no birth information, only her name with "Died 1927". Menervia is buried next to Pete.They are my Great Grandparents.
Children of PETER MCGOUGH and SARA BEARD are:
1. SARAH2 MCGOUGH, b. Abt. 1872.
2. VICTORIA MCGOUGH, b. Abt. 1874.
3. JOHN ANDREW MCGOUGH, b. January 16, 1875 d. April 26, 1957; m. SARAH FRANCES ROBERTS
4. GEORGE ELLIOT MCGOUGH, b. August 1877, Killed in Ark; m. MARGARET E. MARY CAGLE, March 23, 1898, AL, Divorced.
5. MARY MCGOUGH, b. 1880 d. 1983; m. WILL GUNTER, September 16, 1898, Walker Co AL
6. NANCY W. MCGOUGH, b. 1882, d. June 1928, age 44; m. JOHN RILEY BRAY, February 12, 1897, Walker Co AL.
7. CLEO PATRIE MCGOUGH, b. January 14, 1883 d. August 07, 1909, age 26, m. GILFORD HARDIN, February 02, 1908, Walker Co AL.
8. PETER MCGOUGH, b. May 05, 1885 d. August 23, 1907, age 22 y 2 m 22 days, (Tombstone list died May 1907) m. CLEO BEAVERS, January 16, 1906, Walker County, Alabama.
9. JAMES "JIM" MCGOUGH, b. March 07, 1888 d. November 18, 1920, age 31; m. BARBARA ANN D. BAUGHN, August 20, 1908, Walker Co AL; (after Jim's death Barbara Ann married his brother Richard); d. July 23, 1973.
10. BENJAMIN "HARRISON" MCGOUGH, b. November 10, 1888 Walker County, AL, d. October 24, 1966, age 78, Winfield Hosp, Winfield, Marion County, Alabama; m. LOUIE HAYES, June 25, 1911, Walker CO, AL by Elder T. (Thomas) P. (Perry) Swindle @ res J. O. Kitchen's.
(Grandparents to Judy McGough Spaulding.)
11. RICHARD "RICH" MCGOUGH, b. September 24, 1891, served Alabama Pvt Med Repl Unit 39 WWII (per grave marker); d. April 30, 1952; m. BARBARA ANN D. BAUGHN, October 17, 1921, Walker Co AL
12. THOMAS MCKINLEY "KINLEY" MCGOUGH, b. February 1893, served Alabama PVT US Army (per grave marker); d. April 19, 1932, Ts Reads: Thomas M. McGough, Alabama, Pvt U.S. Army, April 12, 1938"; m. MILLIA ELLISON, September 04, 1922, Walker County, Alabama.
If you would consider adding the above information to your Findagrave website, I would appreciate it.
Again, thank you!
Judy Spaulding in California
|Diane Wood||Nellie McGough|
I updated the information that you provided for me on Nellie McGough's memorial. Thank you so much for sharing :)
Old Finnish Cemetery (Defunct)
Do you have any idea about where this cemetery is?
I am working on getting the unmapped cemeteries on Find A Grave in Michigan mapped. I cannot find any references to this cemetery online
Look at Ethan Johnson grave I have added some pictues to it
Added by Nubbin on May 07, 2012 6:56 PM
|Sarah S.||Thank You|
Thank you for the info. I love it when things can get linked together!
Added by Sarah S. on Jan 18, 2012 8:51 PM
|Sarah S.||Add Mother|
Find A Grave Memorial# 54256592
Find A Grave Memorial# 54488964
Find A Grave Memorial# 83667410
Added by Sarah S. on Jan 18, 2012 6:31 PM
I wonder if we are related? My great-great grandmother's name was Francis Emmaline Welch. She is listed in my records and is buried in Carbon Hill.
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service