|Jennifer Styskal Faust (#47308726)|
| || member for 3 years, 5 months, 15 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
I was born in the small town of Friend, Nebraska in 1976. My mother used to drive me around out in the country looking at old buildings and houses..maybe that's what sparked my interest in all of this! I lost all 4 of my grandparents in just a 4 year span. I now live near St. Louis, Missouri and don't get home very often, so findagrave has given me the virtual experience I need from time to time. I've been researching my family roots for 5 years now. I have walked and recorded most of my paternal (Stejskal/Styskal family) side, Moravian/Czech family members in David City, and Bruno, Nebraskas surrounding areas. My maternal side (Taylor family) was from York and Fillmore counties in Nebraska and I'm currently in the process of acquiring all those family members memorials as well so that they may be all linked together and added to our upcoming website, www.taylorcousins.com. I am a co-partner on this website with another Taylor cousin, Jason Hathaway, who is the computer brains behind our project. 90% of my memorials are my family and I don't wish to transfer at this time. The other 10% are up for grabs if anyone wishes to have them. Please ask for permission prior to using our photographs for personal use or for posting on other sites. Thanks! Here's to climbing the tree!!|
|Find A Grave Friends|
Andrea Kreeger ..., Autumn, Derry Bennett C..., Eleanor Keil, isabel, Jake Wagner, john haines, Lila Cole Grish..., Linda Berney, Marnie Kronkows..., Michelle , segarrison, weston04
|Messages left for Jennifer Styska... (59)||[Leave Message]|
I transferred the memorial I created to you; you can either delete or contact the original person to edit the info that is incorrect. Thx
Added by Marla on Sep 10, 2013 11:59 AM
|Leon Barton||Frank Campbell|
I will be happy to transfer if you are a relative within the Find A Grave guidelines.
|Gary Carlsen||Pauline Bushnell|
Jennifer: Pauline transferred. I am not related just adding names to the cemetery. Gary
|Sharon K. (Laine) Smith||RE: Mem. # 88855854|
Thank you very much - we did not have this information before.
Sharon Laine Smith
|Dan Shaul||Mahala E Underwood Day|
I added the info you provided. If Mahala in your ancestor, I'd gladly transfer her to you. I'm still searching for her mother.
|Sharon K. (Laine) Smith||Mem. # 88855854|
Was the information about the drowning of Mary E. Bearce taken from the grave stone or from another information source?
I am a distant relative to this person.
|Don Watkins||Preston's @ Forest Lawn|
Also added photos for Walter Grey Preston and Walter Grey Preston, Jr. Don
|SandyBenakSchnackenberg||Mary Preston stone|
I visited Graceland last week and located the Preston plot, sorry to say it doens't look like Mary has a stone. I uploaded the photos I took, delete any if you'd like.
Funny, I have relatives in Friend, NE. Do you know John and Evelyn Korinek? Jim and Rosalie Surber? Leo & Rose Jirsa?
|paths2present||William and Lulu Newer|
Hi Jennifer-- I will be happy to add any additional information to their memorials. Whenever you're ready, just send it along using the edit tab on their memorial pages. Thanks!
|[View all messages...]|