|Cindy Allman (#47288782)|
| || member for 4 years, 1 month, 27 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
|I am 66 years old & love to work on my family's|
history. I am working on the Suther - Ketner -
Moose - Allman - Eudy - Sellers - Clay Families.
I make a lot of mistakes and & appreciate anyone
to let me know of them. I will gladly transfer
any info or a memorial to anyone who would like to have it.
There days that I am in a wheel chair so it may take me awhile to get back with you as on these
days my pain is bad. Please feel free to add pictures or info. I will try hard to help anyone with any info I have. I love hearing from new people. I am not very good with the computer yet, my grandchildren told me that I should have never
gotten one, that is because when I mess up they have to come fix it.
Enough on me.
Have a Blessed life.
|Messages left for Cindy Allman (8)||[Leave Message]|
|Karen Brown||Adam Rightmyer|
Thank you Cindy for the dates!
Adam Rightmyer was a brother to Charles Rightmyer. Charles married Oletta Brown. They are my husband's grand Aunt and Uncle. Oletta Brown was the sister to Enoch Brown. Enoch Brown was my husband's great grandfather.
|Nathan Vaughan Marks||Albert Louis Moose|
Yes, Albert was my great grand uncle. His brother Bob (Robert Royer) was my great grandfather.
Albert married Velma Long on 17 Jun 1922 in Murray County, OK. They had one daughter, Jurhee Mozella Moose. She was born 21 Mar 1923 and died 30 Aug 2001. He husbands were Robert Lindsey Barger and Thomas R. Downs.
I would be happy to help you. I am in contact with Mike Moose and Scott Moose who possess George Howard Moose's original files, and I have been sharing my information and research with them. Are you working along with them?
Let me know if you have any more questions about my Moose's.
|carol griffin||Shue/Shoe connection|
Cindy, I'm kin to Adam through my mother Martha Evelyn Shoe Griffin married to William Everette Griffin. The connection to Adam comes from My great great greatgrandmother Catherine Harkey Shoe.Adam's great great greatgrandmother Elizabeth Harkey Shoe Is Catherine's sister.
|Sandy Lyle Rakestraw||Cora Lee Moose Hutcheson|
My friend sent me an attachment about Cora Lee Moose and her family.
She is the Daughter of John Moose and Mary Calhoun.
Cora Lee Moose was born Aug 29, 1865 in Lumpkin Co, GA and died Oct 18, 1946 in Lumpkin Co, GA
She married William Andrew Hutcheson on May 10, 1885 in Lumpkin Co, GA
Email me at SL.Rakestraw@Hotmail.com and I can send the whole attachment to you that my friend sent me.
It has a list of all their children on it.
|Sandy Lyle Rakestraw||Cora Moose Hutcheson|
I got some information for you from my friend, Hoyt.
Can you send me your email so I can send the attachment to you?
My email: SL.Rakestraw@Hotmail.com
Sandy Lyle Rakestraw
|Horace Braswell||RE: Laura Mae Moose Brock|
Laura Mae Moose was the fourth child out of five born to Jacob Bowman and Zella Ann "Sissie" Morgan Moose. Here is a list of Jacob Bowman and Zella Ann's children:
1. Arthur Herman "Mick" Moose- B. 14 Nov 1908 in Graham County, NC. Had 2 children by Delores Lee Postell. Married Birdie Nelson on 23 Jan 1938 in Robbinsville, Graham, NC and had 2 children by her. He was a WWII veteran and an auto mechanic. He died 18 Mar 1965 in Andrews, Cherokee, NC.
2. Jacob Dillard Moose- B. 09 Feb 1910 in Robbinsville, Graham, NC. Married Naomi Lee Tipton and had five children. They divorced. He died 01 June 1968 in Washington, DC.
3. Emmett Tobias "Tobe" or "Toby" Moose- B. 13 Aug 1911 in Putnam County, GA. He was never married and had no children. He worked in Greenland for most of his younger and older life and retired to Robbinsville with a fortune. He died in a tractor accident on 12 Dec 1987 on Moose Branch Rd. in Robbinsville, Graham, NC.
4. Laura Mae Moose- B. 20 Jul 1913 in Robbinsville, Graham, NC. She had four children, 1 with Ross Garren, 1 with Frank Millsaps, and 2 with ?. She died 26 Nov 2003 in Candler, Buncombe, NC.
5. Thomas Walter "Tom" Moose- B. 26 Jun 1915 in Robbinsville, Graham, NC. He married Ethel Lee Johnson. They had ten children. He died 30 Dec 1995 in Robbinsville, Graham, NC.
All of the following children are buried in Old Mothers Cemetery in Robbinsville.
I descend from Arthur Herman Moose. He was my grandmother's father.
|LLGuth||Merritt Moose & his family|
Thanks for the updates. I updated his memorial.
It doesn't look like his children, Lillian & Peter were ever added into Find-A-Grave. Do you know where Lillian and her husband were buried? When I get more information on them, I can add them into F-A-G and then link them to their parents.
from your cousin
Added by LLGuth on Dec 04, 2013 7:51 PM
Hi - I saw your post about Rachel Ketner Mitchell and wanted to let you know she was my grandmother. I would like to have any info you have on the Ketner's and if you have any questions for me I will try to find the answer. My name is Scarlett and you can email me at email@example.com. Thanks!
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service