|Amanda Pressnall (#47262681)|
| || member for 3 years, 11 months, 14 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
|No bio available.|
|Messages left for Amanda Pressnal... (10)||[Leave Message]|
|Bonnie||Re: Rubye Wiggs|
Have added Rybye's maiden name and linked to parents.
Added by Bonnie on Apr 04, 2013 5:12 PM
|Sherry Hess||RE: Martina H Thiele|
This is exciting, you can send to my email @ firstname.lastname@example.org unless you have access to ancestry you could download it to my family tree which is Lamm-Debord-Peltz
Thank you so much
|Sherry Hess||RE: Martina H Thiele|
Oh that would be wonderful to see
|Silver Parnell||RE: Marcus Clayton|
REGARDING YOUR MESSAGE:
Does your Marcus Clayton have any known siblings? My Clara Clayton is trying to pull back to Marcus Clayton being her brother.
YES. "My" Marcus Clayton (Claton) has a sister named Clara born in 1868 in Washington Twp., Shelby Co., Indiana.
Charles, Gilbert and Scott are other siblings. Are you related? If so, we may be cousins.
William Laird Claton (Clayton) was their father, and he was my 1st cousin, 4 times removed. If you are descended from him, we are also cousins.
Please get in touch with me by email and we can discuss! It may be a few days before I can get back to you though. In any case, if we have the same Clara, I would love to fill in her descendancy information. I don't have anything for her at the moment.,
|Knutson||RE: Peter Agor|
That's great Amanda! Let's do it!!
Added by Knutson on Dec 05, 2012 8:41 AM
|Cara||re: Lester Potter|
I am not related to Lester. I have a loose connection to some Potters in Dallas Co, through a second marriage, don't even know if he is part of this family. If you want a transfer, will be happy to turn it over to you. Please request through the edit key from the memorial.
Added by Cara on May 08, 2012 3:56 PM
|jane zoll flatter||Hester McCormack and Infant Pressnall|
I went to Hess cemetery today. I did photograph Hester McCormack's headstone, but am not able to upload the photo for some reason. I will keep trying. I could not find the stone for Infant Pressnall that you requested. There wers several small stones near the a child's stone with the name Sarah Pressnall. It could be one of those, but they are difficult/impossible to read due to their age. Unfortunately, it was also vandalized about 10 or so yrs ago. It has been restored and is maintained pretty well.
|Kitty Whitlock||Naomi Bailey|
Amanda, I thought I would let you know that there isn't a marker for Naomi. There is a tag and stake that says she was the wife of John Andrew Bailey but it isn't in good shape. If you want, I can try to take a picture, but as I said, it's not in good shape. I photographed the entire cemetery, but that one (among others) wasn't legible.
|cmcjbj||RE: HI Amanda|
I have this information which adds to yours. I also have Information of Thomas's english back ground if its of interest
1. Thomas IORNS, son of William HIORNS (1788-bef1861) and Elizabeth HARRIS (1803?-1879), was born on 4 March 1846 in Deddington, Oxfordshire. He was baptised on 12 April 1846 in Deddington. In 1851and 1861 he was resident in Deddington. He arrived in New York on 27 May 1865 emigrating from Liverpool. He was an Ag lab and stonemason. He died on 23 February 1917 in Stayton, Marion, Oregon. He was buried in plot 196 Salem Pioneer Cemetery.
Rebecca Jane BAILES, daughter of Thomas BAILES (1809-1860) and Elizabeth KING (1810-1883), was born on 15 January 1847 in Webster Co., Missouri. She married William HENRY on 22 October 1861. She died on 5 January 1908 in 571 North Church Street, Salem County. She was buried on 6 January 1908 in plot 196 Salem Pioneer Cemetery. She and Thomas IORNS had the following children:
+2 John Andrew IORNS (1877-1941)
+3 Elizabeth Sophia IORNS (1880-1946)
+4 Frank Benjamin IORNS (1885-1970)
2. John Andrew IORNS, son of Thomas IORNS and Rebecca Jane BAILES, was born on 7 December 1877 in Lyons, Oregon. He was a tradesman in poultry and fish. He married Ivy Annie GRIMM on 17 February 1904 in British Columbia, Canada. He died on 10 July 1941 in San Francisco.
Ivy Annie GRIMM, daughter of William GRIMM (1840-1903) and Anna BAILES (1852- ), was born in 1879 in Ellensburg, Kittitas, Washington, United States. She died on 23 August 1912 in Ellensburg, Kittitas, Washington, and United. She and John Andrew IORNS had the following children:
+5 Orval IORNS (1907-1983)
Rosalie M1 was born in 1879 in Nevada.
3. Elizabeth Sophia IORNS, daughter of Thomas IORNS and Rebecca Jane BAILES, was born on 21 November 1880 in Linn Co., Oregon. She was a homemaker. She married Robert Lee THOMAS on 16 December 1900 in Linn Co. She died on 9 October 1946 in Portland Multnomah, Oregon. She was buried in October 1946 in Salem pioneer cemetery.
Robert Lee THOMAS, son of John S. THOMAS (1823-1900) and Charlotte T. SHELTON (1825-1909), was born in February 1864 in Union Oregon. He was a farmer. He died on 18 November 1947 in Oregon. He was buried in Lone Oak Cemetery Stayton Marion. He and Elizabeth Sophia IORNS had the following children:
+6 Viola S THOMAS (1901-1932)
plus your info now
4. Frank Benjamin IORNS, son of Thomas IORNS and Rebecca Jane BAILES, was born on 25 February 1885 in near Lyons, Linn, Oregon. He married Cynthia Viola EGGERT on 24 December 1907 in Multonah. He died on 10 February 1970 in Puyallup, Pierce, Washington, United States of America. He was buried in February 1970 in Orting Cemetery, Orting, Pierce County, Washington, USA.
Cynthia Viola EGGERT,1 daughter of Mary Ann EGGERT (1851- ), was born on 11 July 1875 in Michigan.
Lillian A1 was born in 1885 in Washington.
Maude L1 was born in 1889. She died on 10 May 1970 in Tacoma, pierce. She was buried in Orting cemetery.
5. Orval IORNS, son of John Andrew IORNS and Ivy Annie GRIMM, was born on 17 February 1907 in Washington. In 1930 he was living in glen Ellen Sonoma as an inmate; i think he had some kind of disability He died on 23 March 1983 in Sonoma, California.
6. Viola S THOMAS, daughter of Robert Lee THOMAS and Elizabeth Sophia IORNS, was born on 20 July 1901 in Oregon. She was a housewife. She died of TB on 25 January 1932 in Salem, Marion Co., and Oregon. She was buried on 27 January 1932 in plot 196 Salem Pioneer Cemetery.
Jesse Bennett DAVENPORT,1 son of William Ellison DAVENPORT (1856- ) and Isabella Catharine JONES (1865- ), was born on 24 February 1897. He died on 27 April 1965 in Multnomah. He was buried on 30 April 1965 in Willamette National Cemetery. He and Viola S THOMAS had the following children:
7 Harley E DAVENPORT (1925-2003). Harley was born on 30 July 1925 in Lyons, Linn Co., Oregon. He died on 27 August 2003 in Salem. He was buried on 3 October 2003 in plot 196 Salem Pioneer Cemetery.
Added by cmcjbj on Mar 17, 2011 2:23 PM
can I help?
what's your link to Thomas Iorns?
He was my gg grandmother's brother
Added by cmcjbj on Mar 16, 2011 3:43 PM
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service